Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 28. 04. 2024. 00:28

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 10:36 
eddie gunner wrote:
pa da oma se pohvalim da sam zahvaljujuci sqo i njenom motrou( kojeg i sad gledam na fotki) provozao zagrebom do VG strava dan je poceo fenomenalno malo je bilo vruce pod kacigom ali nema veze 8)

btw sqo mislim da sam malo nogom dirnuo auspuh pa mi je ostala mala crvena fleka na nozi he hee ali jebes to

IM hmmmmm no comment mislim da nema sta da se kaze sve naj
MD pregrupa huhu pa na prvi pogled tj prvo slusanje su mi bezze nisam uzival u njihovuj muzici pogotov zbog togta sto su me nekikreteni celo vreme gurali pa sam izgubio svoje mesto koje je bilo blizu ograde pa sam se udalji nekig deset metara :

sve je bilo ok
jos sto smo celu noc hodalo lepo ulicom grada vukovara trazeci yugicha :P

posle svirke Maiden-a najbolja je bila voznja na motoru

thx sqo :wink:

ma ajde, bit ce jos prilike za to. to je barem najmanji problem. :wink:
najvaznije je da ste svi uzivali i da sam ja donekle uspjela odraditi svoje kak spada. a i super smo se svi proveli. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 12:21 
Administrator

ma super je bilo. planiramo opsirnu reportazu o tome napraviti popracenu slikama (ima cak i jedna kad je automehanicar popravljao yugu :lol: ).
jos jednom hvala sqo koja nam je sredila popravak auta i tako se mi fino ovdje vratili.
a sto se tice set liste, negdje sam je ovdje napisao. drzali su se te, samo su preskocili 2 Minutes to Midnight. ali sve u svemu zakon :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 13:33 

sad bar znam zakaj nagel of death nije mogao komunicirati prek mobitela na odgovarajući način :)

kvragu. bitno da si na kraju ipak došao na koncert...

UP THE IRONS!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 14:07 

E ovako:

Sto se tice 2 minutes to midnight, nisu je svirali zato sto su kasnili na koncert nekih 5 minuta, uostalom evo vam Nickov diary:

18/06/2003 Nicko - Mad drivers, noisy Murderdolls and late plumbers

At home in London. Time:12:30pm.

Well, well, well,
I’m sitting writing this diary in my house in London and I must say I’m feeling 100% better today thank you boys and girls. We had a most splendid night, and day, yesterday although mine started out very shaky.

We had a flight booked for 2 o-clock in the afternoon leaving from Stansted going to Zargreb, Croatia. Well as I arrive at the front gate of the fight service centre I realise that I’d left me ‘Kin passport sitting on the ‘Kin table at me ‘Kin house. It was 1:30pm and it usually takes 40 minutes to get from me house in North London to Stansted so I knew that we would not make our departure time. So I ran into the centre, told geezer Gadd and our Wally that I was going to have to go back into London and retrieve me ‘kin passport or there would not be a show that evening. I ran out and got back into me jam jar and sped off back into London. Well I can tell you I was not a happy man. I had to floor it to get back to my house and then back to the airport within 1 hour and 30 minutes. I wanted to be airborne for 3 o-clock. I nearly killed meself a couple of times as there was a lot of traffic to negotiate. I got to my house in just over 40 minutes and retrieved me passport and a big bottle of water and made me way back towards Stansted. Only problem was that just up the road from my house, the way that I needed to return, there was a massive traffic jam. I had to make a detour to get back on track I had the thought of returning a different route along a road called the North Circular. I’m so glad that I didn’t make that decision as there was a tunnel closure, and that meant trouble. So I got back on track and eventually arrived at the front gate of the centre at a little before 3pm. I boarded with the guys and I must say they were all cool about my mess up.

We actually were airborne a little after 3:10. Gaddzy had allowed a one-hour buffer anyway so we were actually on schedule. SORTED!!!!!!

We arrived at the airport and did the necessary formalities and headed to the gig. It was an outdoor show at a football stadium. We were expecting around 12,000 thousand fans. We did some interviews and a small meet and greet and had a stage time of 9:15. We asked Robbie Price our production manager if we could get on stage a little early. ‘No Problem’ he said so we all thought great we’ll definitely make the airport on time so that we could get back to Blighty that evening. We only had a 15 minute window to get from the gig to the airport, as it would be closing at 11:30pm for runway maintenance. Not very much time to make it. Well would you believe it Robbie was ready for us early and we actually went on stage 5 minutes late at 9:20pm. As we were late going on we had to leave out a song on the encore. Our apologies to you boys and girls for missing a tune but I’m sure we made you happy anyway. It was a fantastic evening. You all made us feel great. Thanks again for a wonderful evening.

Oh yes I forgot to tell you. When we arrived at the gig there were messages posted all over the venue saying something like Murderdolls would like to apologies for their behaviour last night, Blah de Blah so on and so forth, as it turns out that they got pie faced the night before and were making a bunch of noise outside the crew hotel. Now you’ve got to imagine this... it is 4 in the morning it’s 100 degrees or close to it and there is NO air conditioning in the hotel so everyone has their windows open OK. So our Lucy, [she’s our lovely wardrobe lass], hears all this racket going on outside her window and so pops her head out and tells em to shut the ‘Kin heck up. To which she receives a tirade of abuse and insults. She was very annoyed and upset to say the least. Well things didn’t turn out too good for the band, as we do not tolerate that sort of stuff happening to any one in our family. So they were read the Maiden riot act and given the opportunity to apologies to Lucy. I hope that things settle down for them and they learn a very important lesson from all this.

Well that’s about it for today. I may go have a game of golf this afternoon. But I’m waiting for my plumber to turn up and fix me dripping tap. No honest.

Stay safe and well.
God Bless you all.
Love
~Nicko~

©1998-2003 IronMaiden.com Ltd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 15:53 

pročitao sam diary. bijedna isprika. mislim kvragu. iako je koncert zakon bio, imam osjećaj da im se i nije previše dalo, nekak je previše rutine tu bilo. dužni su nam to u zimi nadoknaditi..

bilo je par propusta, iako je atmosfera na koncertu sve to prikrila...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 16:55 

Kitz ShadowLord wrote:
sad bar znam zakaj nagel of death nije mogao komunicirati prek mobitela na odgovarajući način :)

UP THE IRONS!!!!!!

hm...da.
Kitz, ti si mi poslao jednu zanimljivu poruku na mobitel u 15:45. Još sam bio u školi. evo citiram:
"bok drugovi rockplanetofci. j sam kitz. kitz shadowlord. i ja sam pod shusom. drugovi mh ovde sedimo u velikoj gorici i cugamo. javitd de ste. pozdrav."

preisao sam od slova do slova :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 19:32 
Administrator

Angel Of Death wrote:
Kitz ShadowLord wrote:

UP THE IRONS!!!!!!

hm...da.
Kitz, ti si mi poslao jednu zanimljivu poruku na mobitel u 15:45. Još sam bio u školi. evo citiram:
"bok drugovi rockplanetofci. j sam kitz. kitz shadowlord. i ja sam pod shusom. drugovi mh ovde sedimo u velikoj gorici i cugamo. javitd de ste. pozdrav."

preisao sam od slova do slova :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

heh i ja sam dobio nesto slicno

a ja nisam mogao odgovarat na poruke jer sam u roamingu

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 20:10 

ne znam kome sam prije poslao, ja mislim da ihtiju, ali nisam bio siguran da će je dobiti, onda sam istu poruku angelu poslao.... no uglavnom, kasnije sam nazvao ihtija, i gle - samo su 10 metara bili od nas... zanimljivo.

uglavnom to je tak. teško je na mobitel tipkati...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 20:58 

http://www.cmar-net.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=526

pa se nadajmo da je sve to istina što tip piše :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 23:03 

Eh..Dakle maideni su ove godine ili početkom druge opet u Hrv...Bolji i jači nego prije,s novim stvarima..Ovo mi je popravilo dan.Ma što dan.Godinu!!! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 23:17 

WiCkED wrote:
Eh..Dakle maideni su ove godine ili početkom druge opet u Hrv...Bolji i jači nego prije,s novim stvarima..Ovo mi je popravilo dan.Ma što dan.Godinu!!! :D :D :D

Ama život!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 23:35 

Iron Maiden - Bogovi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 23:45 
Administrator

evo slika

http://www.rock-planet.com/slike/yugo45/

bice ih jos

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 06. 2003. 23:47 

Kitz ShadowLord wrote:
http://www.cmar-net.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=526

pa se nadajmo da je sve to istina što tip piše :)

Istina je, provjerite [url]ironmaiden.cmar-net.org[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 06. 2003. 11:59 

ihti wrote:

slike su skroz lude. hoce li bit kakvih s Maidena?
bilo bi dobro i kakav komentar uz svaku sliku, a i da znamo ko je sve na slici. ja jedino poznajem medju ovima ludog Darkmana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 06. 2003. 12:02 
Administrator

Cim stignem stavit cu kakvu bolju galeriju.

Ja sam sa najkracom kosom, onaj dvometras je Arnel (IcedFlame) i treci je Adi kojeg nema na forumu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 06. 2003. 12:04 

ihti wrote:

Ja sam sa najkracom kosom, onaj dvometras je Arnel (IcedFlame) i treci je Adi kojeg nema na forumu.

hajde super sad znam ko je ko. ma YUGO je zakon 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 06. 2003. 12:47 

Mirso wrote:
ihti wrote:

hajde super sad znam ko je ko. ma YUGO je zakon 8)

hehe zakon su slike, the zakon! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. 06. 2003. 23:03 

Skoro cemo opet, pa da se SVI upoznamo...