Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 28. 04. 2024. 05:45

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Amon Din (Srbija)
PostPosted: 27. 07. 2004. 03:38 

zna li iko ista o njima? cuo sam tri pjsme dosad anajbolja mi je ona na scream until.. kompilaciji. mislim da imaju jedan izdat album i to za max-a butcher-a sto otezava situaciju oko nabavke jer mislim da on nema distribuciju za bih :(
zahvalan sam na bilo kakvoj informaciji s tim da me najvise zanima kako do nekog njihovog cd-a :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 07. 2004. 21:23 

Nemaju oni objavljen ni jedan CD, samo kasetu koja nikad nije objavljena za neku kucu, to butchersound samo distribuira. U RS je moguce nabaviti to izdanje, kao i ostala butchersound izdanja, nikad nije bilo problema sa tim, kao ni sa burner, explosive, rock express.

Ne volim ovaj zanr, ali ima na albumu nekoliko pjesama koje mi se svidjaju.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10. 09. 2004. 19:33 

imam ja ovaj album.. dinamonayezed il tako nekako.... pa eto, do tebe je.. dok sam dobre volje, hehe...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10. 09. 2004. 20:03 

a koji je to žanr ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10. 09. 2004. 20:20 

pa,, mozda death metal posoljen gotikom.... dobro je, ima nekoliko fillera na albumu al ima i dobrih pjesama....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. 04. 2005. 13:03 

Sad je Milan iz SB u ovom bendu (što ne znači da nije u Sacramentalu jel).. ko bi rekao? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. 12. 2005. 15:21 

cotoha wrote:
Sad je Milan iz SB u ovom bendu (što ne znači da nije u Sacramentalu jel).. ko bi rekao? :)

re-Izdanje AMon Din- Dinamoneyezed bice u prodaji od 01.01.2006.

WRCD-005
Amon Din – Dinamoneyezed
1.Rising Sun
2.Psychomanifest
3.Into the Mirror
4.Destiny
5.Grasping at Shadows
6.Umbra
7.Blue Tomb
8.In Dread of Insanity
9.The King of Din-Amon
Bonus track:
10.Nebeska Srbija

Proverite zbog cega je Amon Din u samom vrhu SCG scene ( a i sire) .
Profi buklet (full color) sa 8 strana.

Cijena CD-a je 10KM , ali kao mali novogodisnji poklon svi koji naruce i kupe CD do 17.01 dobice ga po cijeno od 8KM !!!!!
Sve informacije na Mail: mailto:walkrec@teol.net ili Tel: 065/690728 . http://www.walkrec.tk za slike, biografiju, MP3..

slusao sam nove demo stvari i zvuce odlicno.
a ko ce izdati to se nezna , ali za par dana ulaze u studio i pocinje snimanje.
Inace Milan iz Sacramental Blood-a je sa njima sada sto ce doprineti jos vecom kvalitetu benda.

evo jedna recenzija :
(Christophe Szpajdel)
Again a great Serbian death metal band, characterized with its butcher sound, especially the guitar riffs, which are sharp as an axe, that cuts your flesh like a blade. Slight keyboard lines used only as background but especially these superb guitar solos I would crave for more.Here comes again a fantastic band to emerge from the Serbian woods, preserving all the atmosphere most of the atmospheric/symphonic death metal bands lost with the ages. There is one song evoking the shores where waves are storming.and then you feel the force of the wind blowing in the ship, like a battle with the elements. Then the calm. All the AMON DIN songs have a feeling, so strong that when listening to this tape, you feel in the place where the songs are counted.Emotional but still violent like a storm. Some songs are even kept in the pure grinding death metal vein. Check this great CD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14. 01. 2006. 15:04 

Ravager wrote:
a koji je to žanr ?
AMON DIN
Dinamoeyezed
Walk Records 2006

I’m more than happy to see this album finally seeing the light of day officially. If we don’t count the small quantity of tapes released back in 2000 or 2001, this is the first regular release of this divine album that has waited for this since 1999. Of course, it was traded between devoted Amon Din fans and I had it taped from their original bass player only a couple of months since it was recorded (luckily) and the band kept these songs alive through their live appearances. The only song that lived to see the light of the day properly was ‘Umbra’, certainly the best track of the album, and it was in 2000 on the “Scream Until YU Like It” compilation of Rock Express Records. If the album had been released then, it would certainly gain the recognition that it deserved. This way, it’s only a reminiscence of what might happen with this band if they had just a bit more luck and perseverance. Still, “Dinamoeyezed” sounds as fresh today as it did 7 years ago and all the songs survived the test of time, although this must be just my opinion, since I’m very biased towards this album. Between 1999 and 2005 it was my favorite Serbian metal album of all times and it has been taken from the throne by Azazel’s debut.
From the opening track ‘Rising Sun’, “Dinamoeyezed” offers excellent melodic death metal. Some tracks are even of the epic proportions, like ‘Blue Tomb’, which is also haunting with its guitar and keyboard sounds. I must mention that keyboards are almost omnipresent, but they are only used to build the atmosphere around the melodies and insane riffing. ‘Psychomanifest’, ‘Destiny’ and the already mentioned ‘Umbra’, as well as ‘In Dread Of Insanity’, show the true face of this outstanding band capable of producing different textures in their music, from blast beats to very gentle, almost progressive melodies. None of the remaining songs not mentioned here is filler, but these are simply outstanding pieces that are hard to surpass. It’s interesting to notice that the small prank instrumentals called ‘Little Shit’ and ‘I Love You’ have been deleted from the original tracks. Too bad, as they both fitted the album perfectly and you could pass through them without even noticing it. The only negative aspects of this album could be somewhat weak English of the lead singer, but that can only be heard on ‘The King Of Din-Amon’ where you also have some clean singing, instead of the not-too-extreme growls. Also, there’s a bonus track to be found and it’s ‘Nebeska Srbija’ (Heavenly Serbia), the only track this band recorded since “Dinamoeyezed” for the compilation CD featured with Butcherian Vibe zine #4 in 2004. It doesn’t stray away from the original Amon Din sound, as the backbone of the band and its leading creative force is still together. What does bother me a bit about it are the narrative vocals that do give it the epic feeling, but take away something of the son g’s integrity. Not to think they’ve been too lazy, they did play numerous concerts since this album and played several newer songs, all in the old style of theirs, some which have already been accepted by the audience as their regulars.
You should take this review as a kind of an introduction to this great band and hear this album for yourselves. (10/10)
http://www.amondin.cjb.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02. 02. 2006. 15:22 

imal gdje sta skinut od amona???

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02. 02. 2006. 16:15 

CD je u prodaji u "onoj" galeriji pa bujrum ko hoce. naravno, album Dinamoeyezed. cijena sa uracunatim PDV-om je 12 KM

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03. 02. 2006. 03:26 

ja sam sluso par pjesama meni ono nidje veze... neznam...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11. 05. 2006. 19:14 

http://www.myspace.com/amondin

To Bloodcum , trebao si ih videti kako kidaju Sinister u Beogradu !

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11. 05. 2006. 23:03 

Bloodcum [HOL] wrote:
ja sam sluso par pjesama meni ono nidje veze... neznam...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12. 05. 2006. 16:49 

Imam ovaj album i pravo je dobar.Za divno cudo posto ovo nije zanr koji me se inace nesto posebno dojmi,ali eto iznimke postoje.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12. 05. 2006. 23:02 

AMON DIN SVIRA SA MORBID ANGEL !
http://www.legacy-promotion.net/portal/ ... ic.php?495

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13. 05. 2006. 10:35 

Bilo bi stvarno zalosno da postanu puno poznati

To bi bio definitivni dokaz ne samo da ne postoji bog, nego da nema ni pravde u svijetu 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13. 05. 2006. 15:57 

jeretik wrote:

To bi bio definitivni dokaz ne samo da ne postoji bog, nego da nema ni pravde u svijetu 8)

Pa zar nisu poznati ?! 8)
EVO SPISKA KONCERATA AMON DIN-A:
Jul 6 2006 Petrovaradin Fortress -EXIT FESTIVAL ! Along with
Moonspell,Madball etc. Novi Sad

Aug 3 2006 MONSTERS OF ROCK , ALONG WITH MORBID ANGEL,KREATOR,SODOM and many others!! VARNA

Aug 16 2006 SKC-OPEN AIR w/MORBID ANGEL Belgrade

Dec 5 2006 Sloga-VADER support act ! Sarajevo

Dec 12 2006 Sredec Hall,VADER support act ! Sofia

Dec 15 2006 SKC,VADER support act ! Belgrade

Imacete priliku da ih gledate u Sarajevu , da vidite zasto sviraju sa Morbidima, Vaderom i ostalim bendovima...

:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13. 05. 2006. 16:09 

Ma band je sasvim prosjecan,fakat ne znam sto ih toliko gotive u Srbiji...meni je recimo SB puno bolji

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13. 05. 2006. 16:48 

sacramental blood je bolji od vadera, kamal od amon dina... nekazem da su amon din losi...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14. 05. 2006. 00:42 

jeretik wrote:

Molim te,potkrijepi svoju tvrdnju cinjenicama!
Idemo iskreno- Amon Din niko od vas,koji ih pljujete,nije cuo u zivo; Amon Din je album Dinamoneyezed snimio `98. ili `99. (nebitno,tacno koje),dok se Sacramental Blood jos uvijek zvao Androphagous,nije imao clanove i nije zno da li ce uopste postojati i dalje(ovo nije pljuvanje po SB,jer te ljude,zaista cijenim navise u SCG)...itd. itd. samo mi reci cemu tolika mrznja prema AD...