Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 20. 04. 2024. 12:50

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: Festival Of Mutilation (BiH)
PostPosted: 30. 08. 2011. 09:12 

prejaka stvar. znači sad su jel 3 nove objavljene, kad će ostatak ???

PostPosted: 30. 08. 2011. 09:21 

To je to.. ima josh jedna instrumentala.. sa tim ganjamo izdavaca i onda snimamo album..

PostPosted: 30. 08. 2011. 13:46 

Sretno u ganjanju, s obzirom na kvalitet EP-a (zbog produkcije koju si mudao u Jale prodakšn studio :mrgreen: ) a naravno i pjesama od kojih mi je ova najbolja (kad ste je svirali uzivo usla mi uho ali nisam znao koja je bi trebali naci nekog solidnog izdavaca.
A sta je sa izdavacima prvog albuma?

PostPosted: 30. 08. 2011. 14:04 

Hvala!
Pa trazimo nekog jaceg.. koji nam moze srediti svirke, majice, cd-ove i na kraju krajeva dobro nas promovisati.. valja se plasirati van BiH :)

PostPosted: 01. 09. 2011. 19:47 

Novi myspace layout.. http://www.myspace.com/festivalofmutilation

PostPosted: 11. 09. 2011. 10:24 

07.10.2011. Promocija EP-a "Personal Cosmos" @ AG, Sarajevo

PostPosted: 15. 09. 2011. 23:42 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC6xqkGc ... re=related

Nova pjesma sa nastupa u Slogi!

PostPosted: 16. 09. 2011. 01:26 

beton!

PostPosted: 16. 09. 2011. 09:18 

Neće ba FOM iznevjeriti. 8)

PostPosted: 03. 10. 2011. 23:59 

samo Theater of Depravity :twisted:

PostPosted: 06. 10. 2011. 12:41 

Ep "Personal Cosmos" je u prodaji.
Cijena 5KM.
Javite se na fombosnia@gmail.com ako zelite kupiti EP.
EP ce se naravno prodavati na promociji sutra (petak, 7.10.2011) u AG-u!

PostPosted: 18. 10. 2011. 13:56 

Malo o EP-u :
http://bosnian-metal.blogspot.com/2011/ ... osmos.html

PostPosted: 18. 10. 2011. 13:58 

Bosnian Metal intervju:
http://bosnian-metal.blogspot.com/2011/ ... an_11.html

PostPosted: 12. 11. 2011. 00:34 

Evo legla prva recenzija od Džeme iz The Aebyss-a! :)

Quote:
• band: Festival of Mutilation

• album: Personal Cosmos EP

• year: 2011.

• label: self-released

• total playing time: 16:57

• genre: technical death metal

• reviewed by: Džemal BIJEDIĆ

• rating: 8.5/10

Songwriting is actually very interesting and these guys show a lot of potential even though we only have 3 songs and an instrumental.

So here we are, two years after the very promising debut album called "Gods of Infernal Desolation", Festival of Mutilation return with a 17 minutes long EP called "Personal Cosmos". A lot has happened in these two years... First of all, Ermin, the vocalist on the debut album left the band before it was even released and the band played some shows with Hana, the frontwoman of the other local band Ambrosia.

Obviously that didn't feel right, because the band suddenly resurfaced not just with a completely new singer, but he plays guitar as well! His name is Goran and he is from Mostar, but he seemed so fresh on the scene, that people thought Festival grew him in their basement. That would als explain how he seems to be really fitting in.

This line-up played a couple of shows too, before they decided to release this EP, making us all familiar with the new approach of the band towards death metal. And yes, there are some changes, even though Goran did not really participate in the songwriting this time around (we may expect more from him on the new album though!). Still, he wrote all the lyrics and arranged the vocals.Well, since we're speaking of lyrics, they obviously changed since Ermin left. Festival of Mutilation is not writing about history per se anymore, but they go deeper into philosophy and the inner struggles of a human being ("Il Principe" - google it if you have to :))

Musically, the band found a way to get to the point much faster than they did on the debut album, without making the songs any less interesting. For instance, there are still no choruses anywhere, the songs flow, and yes, Sale and Jale are still showing off with their scales and they still have a lot of those oriental melody lines and harmonies that make the whole effort stand out a bit. One of the strongest attributes of the record is Marko this time around. He improved quite a lot and is not affraid to experiment at all. His rhythms change with almost every verse and his splash and ride cymbals get beat up like a snare in a black metal band. Gene Hoglan or Sean Reinert would be proud.Speaking of those guys, yes, Festival of Mutilation is one more of those bands who adore Death and the late Chuck Schuldiner. You can hear that from the start till the end, and even Goran sounds like the "Spiritual Healing"-era Chuck. He even writes lyrics like Chuck would.Don't get me wrong, I love Chuck and I love this kind of death metal, but it is obviously a double-edged sword, because the authencity is missing. Sure, there are harmonies Death never used and yes, there are blastbeats, but is that enough?

Songwriting is actually very interesting and these guys show a lot of potential, even though we have only 3 songs and one instrumental. This band is getting stronger, and I can't wait to hear what Goran will bring into it musicwise and how this whole thing will develop. I'm certain, they can get pretty far, because individually, they are all capable players.

Bring on the album!

If you're interested, feel free to contact the band through the following links. you can get a CD for 3 Euro and it even comes with a simple but nice booklet with all the lyrics and a design by Marko himslef. A nice package!

http://www.myspace.com/festivalofmutilation

http://www.facebook.com/FestivalOfMutilation

email: fombosnia@gmail.com

PostPosted: 12. 11. 2011. 14:10 

Svaka cast momci.. novi EP je odlican!

PostPosted: 15. 11. 2011. 18:01 

još jedna recenzija, ovaj put od ISK i Sharana!

http://isk.int.ba/wordpress/?p=2064

PostPosted: 18. 11. 2011. 11:38 

a Å¡to vas lik ocrni :D

PostPosted: 18. 11. 2011. 13:20 

Ne moze se svima svidjati :) Å to se nas tice mi smo prezadovoljni EP-om.
Uskoro slijedi i par recenzija koje nisu iz BiH..

PostPosted: 18. 11. 2011. 13:34 

S druge strane, EP izdanja mrzim iz razloga što je EP postao mentalitet domaćih metalaca – valjda ih je stid reći da snimaju demo, pa se sve to na kraju svelo na bendove sa EP izdanjima, bez demo izdanja i bez albuma.

S ovim se apsolutno slazem. Dok bend ne nadje OZBILJNOG izdavaca, sve je to DEMO. Ali neki bendovi misle da su "iznad toga", sto je meni licno, neopisiva glupost. Misle da to stavlja njihov rad u ozbiljnije svjetlo. Meni to samo govori o neskromnosti (deluzivnosti?) individua iza muzike. Postoje ozbiljniji i bolje producirani demo snimci nego sve sto je snimljeno u BiH po pitanju zesce muzike ikada. I vise ih ima kolicinski.

Ali sta me briga, svima ja zelim da im se desi sve sto oni zele sami. I o ovome nisam htio pricati prije jer necu da se uplicem u bezpoentne rasprave o tudjim radovima i odlukama.

Nadalje "EP" je odlicno odsviran, muzika je kvalitetna ako ne bas moj djir (iako volim kasniji Death nisam lud za razaradama na temu, vise volim razrade na temu ranijeg Deatha recimo), omot je vrhunske ideje i izvedbe, produkcija je ravna jednom vrlo ozbiljnom demo snimku. Sve najbolje momci :)

PostPosted: 18. 11. 2011. 14:29 

A otkud tebi EP? :D

Ovaj EP smo napravili s namjerom da ga saljemo izdavacima u nadi da cemo naci ozbiljnog izdavaca koji je voljan raditi sa nama. Koji ce nam ponuditi sredstva da snimamo u pravom studiju i da ono sto sviramo zvuci najbolje sto moze.

Šaranovo mišljene poštujem i ok mi je što pljuje po produkciji. Ovo je produkcija kakvu smo htjeli i nadam se da je dovoljno dobra da skrenemo paznju izdavaca na sebe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next