Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 05. 06. 2024. 04:37

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: scream your guts for IMMORTAL
PostPosted: 24. 05. 2005. 11:44 

Townsend Avalanche Music are releasing a tribute to IMMORTAL this fall. It will be entitled Epimythion - Tribute To Immortal and feature the following bands/tracks: SUNN 00))) - 'Cursed Realms Of The Winterdemons', BEYOND DAWN - 'Storming Through Red Clouds And Holocaustwinds, VREID - 'As The Eternity Opens', OCD+BRAINCONTROLLER - 'Pure Holocaust', ENDWARFMENT - 'Unsilent Storms In The North Abyss', TRAGEDY BEGINS - 'The Sun No Longer Rises', ZWEIZZ - 'Blacker Than Darkness', ENTHRONED - 'Eternal Years On The Path To The Cemetary Gates', AURA NOIR - tba, SETH - 'Battles In The North', FUNERAL PROCESSION - 'A Perfect Vision Of The Rising Northland'.

In other Immortal Tribute news, ZWEIZZ (featuring Svein E. Hatlevik of FLEURETY/ex-DODHEIMSGARD fame) posted this message...

"I am about to make an interpretation of the Immortal song 'Blacker Than Darkness' with my band/project Zweizz (http://www.zweizz.com) for the Immortal tribute album. And in connection with this I am doing the following experiment: I would like to try to collect audio recordings of Immortal fans screaming, and try to put it all together in a collage/mixture/whatever thing. If you are interested to participate in this project, please record an audio file of yourself screaming and send it in mp3 or ogg format in high quality (little compression) to mailto:s.e.hatlevik@gmail.com. You may be anonymous if you want, but for my own interest, I would appreciate if you could let me know which country you come from. The scream you record may be as long as you want, provided you do it one exhalation. Please do not send screams sampled from movies etc. Or the death screams of people you have killed lately.I also want to encourage everyone to spread the word about this project to other people that might be interested in spewing their guts in tribute to Immortal."