Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 14. 05. 2024. 03:32

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: nova Morbid Angel stvar !
PostPosted: 09. 11. 2008. 23:41 

cekirajte novu stvar s Vincentom u live izvedbi:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=108498

Post subject: Re: nova Morbid Angel stvar !
PostPosted: 09. 11. 2008. 23:50 

joj koja masinerija bog te,jedva cekam 4 decembar :twisted:

PostPosted: 10. 11. 2008. 00:42 

pa i nije bas nova, s obzirom da smo je culi ima jedno 5-6 mjeseci :D .

PostPosted: 10. 11. 2008. 02:26 

jebiga, ja tek sad cuo. jedva cekam taj album, nadam se da ce imati duse i onog njihovog crnila, samo da ne bude "odradjen" tek toliko.

PostPosted: 10. 11. 2008. 04:43 

cuo i ja prije jedno po godine, ceka se studijska verzija bar singla il neceg... mada koliko se tu moze cut ima pravo "dirljivih" momenata :-) jebiga s obzirom na reunion s vincentom, nadam se da ce se maximalno potrudit da vrate bar tracak velicanstvenosti s albuma snimljenih sa njim, sto je za mene pravi morbid angel...

PostPosted: 10. 11. 2008. 11:28 

Addi wrote:
nadam se da ce se maximalno potrudit da vrate bar tracak velicanstvenosti s albuma snimljenih sa njim, sto je za mene pravi morbid angel...

yep!

PostPosted: 10. 11. 2008. 14:19 

jučer slušo komentare ultrapreiskusnog detmetalgrajndera koji je još 90te stopao po italiji da mu ovi potpišu altar vinil, dakle gledo ih je s vincentom sad negdje i kaže da je to nešto STRAŠNO. pozitivno naravno.
onda smo odsvirali gig i išli spavat kod njega, do pred san se naravno vrtio Covenant, to te ja brate pitam.

PostPosted: 25. 11. 2008. 00:31 

Ja se zaletio na topic k'o vol na crveno, kontam neka nova stvar, a ono Nevermore...
Valjda ce sad na turneji jos koju novu odsvirat', ako ne, bar cu napokon pogledat' Kataklysm uzivo! hell yeah! :twisted: :twisted:
P.S. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 06. 02. 2009. 13:16 

Is the Metal Scene Close Minded????
Category: Life
Well, is it????
My purpose with this blog is that I have a desire to create some live performance concerts sometime in the future that include a set of Morbid Angel along with sets of the most extreme representitives of Industrial, Hardcore, Terrorcore, Jungle Drum and Bass etc DJs and Groups.
EXTREME MUSIC FOR EXTREME PEOPLE!!!!
right???
Well, so it seems there are certain promoters and so called "authorities of the scene" who have some idea that such a gig wont work. Saying that metal people are narrowminded and hate the various forms of Hardcore DJ Music for one reason or another. Is this true???
People who know me know I am already a freaky freak artist and so then such an idea for crossing over such types of music is amazing,. Exciting!!!
As long as its freakin HARD HITTING and SICK!!!!!!
So......., Why not I ask.
What is Metal anyways???
For me "metal" is for those who are bored with the constrictions and "safe practices" of the mainsteam mentality, just like with any other so called "underground" scene or movement. Metal people wanna get mowed down by vicously sick melodies slamming over an arrangement of beats that twist the body and pull it in all directions. Freak them up. Metal for me is also about self discovery. Not being sheep-like and playing "follow the leader" but rather its about being free to express one's own ideas without the fear of ridicual. If there isnt any guts involved to challenge whatever is the current accepted patterns then there isnt much in possibility for any new things to arise.
What are metal lyrics even about if not about either breaking free from the dominion of some slavery-oppression, or the act of rejoicing in the pleasure of what people have passions about? Of course there are also lyrics about fantasy and mind fuck as well too. !!!=RAWR=!!! ;)
For me it most certainly ISN'T about tribal-group mentality nor mainstream behavioral thinking. Its not about playing it safe either.
What is the mentality of the mainstream???
Seems to me it's quite associated with sheepish behavoirs, placing value on "fitting in and the approval of others" instead of the freedoms of self expression.
What defines the term "underground"???
Isnt it when people place what they believe inside of themselves over what is supposedly supported in their exterior mainstream environment???
What is the difference in fabricating a product and creating art????
Where does "trendy-ness" surface and what is it to be trendy??
Isnt it when people cannot find the source of certainties, direction and/or self worth within themselves, specially as in those times when they are alone and not distracted, so therefore they need to base their certainties on how things reflect off of their external environment including their peers?? Adjusting themselves to be considered favorable and to attract the approval of others outside of themselves???
For some people in the world the only thing "real" is that which can be measured by the 5 mundane senses. For them the inner workings are as some mysterious make believe which they sometimes play around with until any serious situation arises and then such things are placed back in the realm of "make believe", they of course fall back to earth and work from whichever foundation they find "certainty" in, no???
Isnt this a formula based on the dependence of others and if so what does this have to do with the freedoms of such a thing as independence???
Where is the "strength" in such a behavoir???
Is it just that maybe its considered "cool "and thats cool enough???
Ok, so the question is, do Metal People only enjoy gigs with a Metal Only Billing???
or
Do Metal People also enjoy some crossover as long as its freakin over the top EXTREME????
Does anyone even care??? Please chime in.
I wanna hear from you, w00p ;)
Trey

Thanx so much to everyone for your replies to that blog.
I really want people to express what they really think even if they think my idea is ridiculous ;)

No, Im not in any way gonna make Morbid into a dj type band, but I wanna stress that over all these years of Morbid I have drawn my inspirations from so many sources I observed such as...,

Blues
Rock
Hard Rock
Metal
Classical Music
Big Band Swing
Ambient
Industrial
Hip Hop
Trance
Trip Hop
Jazz
Movie Sound Tracks
Video Games
Hardcore
Terrorcore
Techno
Jungle
Trancy Drum and Bass
African Tribe Drums
Drag Cars Launching "hole shots"
Le Mans Prototypes Racing
Idle of a lumpity lump cam
Fishing
Swamps
A Dragging 8 Track Tape
Warped Records
Listening to one song in one ear and another in the other ear
Quake 3
Doom
BMX
Skateboarding
Mushrooms etc
High School Experiences
Family Experiences
Sci Fi Movies
Lava Lamps and trippy room lights
Nature
Water
Fire
Occult etc

and countless other things, it all is a part of the assembly of my contributions to making Morbid Angel what it is.

But the main thing, more importantly than all others is my identification of myself. My Real Self and letting this guide me. My life has met with countless barriers with sillies saying I cant do this and that dont work.

mmm............K :P

Thanx again for all your honesty!!!!

Trey

ma nek sluša šta želi i nek dobiva inspiraciju sušeči pršut ako hoče,samo nek mi ne dovodi onog žučka iz scootera da mu gostuje na nekoj morbid angel stvari!

PostPosted: 06. 02. 2009. 15:36 

baš je freaky freak artist! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 07. 02. 2009. 13:26 

Citao sam ovo neku noc. Mnoge stvari koje tvrdi stoje na nogama, ali ipak je evidentno da zivi u vlastitom svijetu, sa krnjavom percepcijom stvarnosti. Sigurno mu se pokvario playstation, pa uzeo buncat'. :lol: Imam negdje njegovu sliku sa Gods of metal od proslog ljeta, koja nagovjestava da ga Trey vjerovatno voli primiti u guzu. Uostalom boli me taki, najveci genijalci iz raznih umjetnickih grana su bili freakovi. Bog uvijek bio, i dok nastavi ovako svirati, bog ostaje. Samo da ne zaseru na albumu sa tim elektronskim ili kako se vec zovu primjesama, ali ne bi trebali, sudeci po Nevermore. Iako ga sad najavljuju za jesen-zimu 2009. :evil:

PostPosted: 07. 02. 2009. 13:31 

Evo fotka. Zipa cviki. :shock: U decembru na koncertu neku hardcore disco majicu imao. :roll:

PostPosted: 07. 02. 2009. 16:13 

jes,isto kad su bile priče da je neki brazilac pišo blizu njega i nakon pishanja mu s tim istim rukama prišo i kao "eee ti si trey iz morbid angela" i kao ide mu pružit ruku

i budala trey mu reko "a nee,ja zelim zgrabit to" pokazujuci na brazilcov pimpač

kasnije neki moron koji je tada bio blizu njih cijeli iznenađen otvara temu na forumu "da li je trey azagthoth peder????"

:mrgreen:

te cvike nose pimpovi + jebacki auto,u njegovom slucaju trans am i eto ti recepta za picoke.....

lud bi bio da je peder :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 07. 02. 2009. 17:42 

kupljenje picki sa transamom...:lol:

mozda neku krezavu u trejler parku, preko sto kila tezine...

PostPosted: 08. 02. 2009. 01:06 

ma dobro znam da mu je iz 98. pontiac,i da se u americi to na smetlistima nalazi,ali ga je lik sredio full ko zvijer je sad

ulaze u njega ko na dijete,mogo je lamba uzet za sve to,ali eto....lik je

takav je i s onim ironbirdom crvenim sto ga je godinama sviro i sa jcm900 glavama

mozda lik voli da je unikatan

PostPosted: 22. 03. 2009. 20:37 

Uriel wrote:
cekirajte novu stvar s Vincentom u live izvedbi:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=108498

zakoon

PostPosted: 22. 03. 2009. 22:41 

moc :twisted:

PostPosted: 18. 05. 2010. 13:35 

Ovaj ded podforum doslovno umro. Bukvalniji ste od 3 reda bukvi, takozvanih bukvoreda. :lol:
Oni koji prate Morbid Angel vjerovatno vec znaju, ali evo za ostale: Sandoval nece svirati na sljedecem albumu, mijenjace ga Tim Yeung. Radi se o operaciji ledja, iako raja suskaju da je navodno droga pocela uzimati danak. Nadam se da su ipak samo ledja i da ce Commando ubrzo ponovo u akciju. :twisted:

PostPosted: 18. 05. 2010. 15:01 

ma nema vise det metalaca ovdje :)
jebiga al su rastegli s tim albumom nece ni u iducih 7 godina bit snimljen. jos malo pa ko gunsi :) krivo mi sto ce tim zamjenit petea na albumu al et...

PostPosted: 18. 05. 2010. 18:38 

ma na kraju ga nece ni snimiti bar jos za 2 godine..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next