Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 27. 04. 2024. 08:05

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: the chasm - samplovi novog albuma
PostPosted: 09. 09. 2004. 09:31 

http://www.enterthedeathcult.com/mp3_page.htm

zadnja dva, s novog: conjuration for the spectral empire....

metal!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10. 09. 2004. 09:17 

ups, sad vidim da sam se totalno sjebo, prje svega zove se conjuration OF the spectral.. is sto je jos gore to nije zadnji vec je the spell of retribution, eto just in case da koga interesuje :)

pussies.

hail!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10. 09. 2004. 17:26 

Sluso sam, sluso... Malo mi je ko "tvrdje" nego ono prije... al eto conjuration se nastavlja... :)

TOTAL HEAVY METAL OF DEATH !!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10. 09. 2004. 19:36 

ma ja i trazim brutalnost/tvrdocu u 'Human' smislu kod njih, nego me ova njihova tama, uvrnutost i patnja razaraju... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10. 09. 2004. 19:37 

fuck!... htio sam reci 'ne trazim'

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10. 09. 2004. 21:30 

pa edituj,nemoras sto postova pisat :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11. 09. 2004. 00:04 

Khasma wrote:
ma ja i ne trazim brutalnost/tvrdocu u 'Human' smislu kod njih, nego me ova njihova tama, uvrnutost i patnja razaraju... :)

Ma ne trazim ni ja, to je nesto sto oni ionako nikad nece dostic :) Mislim da je mozda do produkcije.. pa mi zato zvuce malo cvsce.. majku mu...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18. 09. 2004. 19:06 

Daniel Corchado rules period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 09. 2004. 14:34 

Ivan the terrible wrote:

now, we're talking, hehe
i second that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 09. 2004. 17:55 

Khasma wrote:
Ivan the terrible wrote:

now, we're talking, hehe
i second that.

His delivery on "Incantation's - Diabolical conquest" is definitely excellent and can almost be equally compared to if not better than Craig Pillard (ex-Incantation/now Disciples of Mockery) work on the earlier Incantation recordings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 09. 2004. 19:28 

yep, totaly personal... you know he FEELS each word hi spits out... I wonder if you're familiar with his performance on Deathcult For Eternity: The Triumph CD...

btw, along with Ross of Immolation, my fave "distorted" vokills outthere... clean style is owned by one and only, DIO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 09. 2004. 19:30 

inace, kako ti se svidja novi incantation? nisam ga jos slus'o?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22. 09. 2004. 19:29 

Khasma wrote:
inace, kako ti se svidja novi incantation? nisam ga jos slus'o?

Nisu mi sve jedno...prosla dva albuma su bila vrlo losa i nisam bas zagrijan za ovaj novi da ti kazem iskreno...

I recommend that you check out "Disciples of Mockery" or even old "Morpheus Descends" if you like this particular evil crushing brutal style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22. 09. 2004. 22:57 

Khasma wrote:
..(snip)..
btw, along with Ross of Immolation, my fave "distorted" vokills outthere... clean style is owned by one and only, DIO.

distorted.. Karl Sanders.. clean.. Matthew Barlow ownz 'em all.. :) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. 09. 2004. 00:03 

Archangel wrote:
Khasma wrote:
..(snip)..

Sanders?? mislis NILE Sanders? sanders back vokal??? taj sanders?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. 09. 2004. 00:20 

Khasma wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Khasma wrote:
..(snip)..

Sanders?? mislis NILE Sanders? sanders back vokal??? taj sanders?

hehe.. sta mu fali.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. 09. 2004. 00:27 

ma onako, pravo si skroman, moram ti reci.. haha
pa njih ima trojica u nileu koji otprilike jednako pjevaju i najbolja stvar u svemu tome je nacin na koji rade zajedno-moc interpretacije (sto za mene i jeste prioritet i gotivim nile pravo, al ima ljudi koji imaju to i jos -> a ne toliko sama boja glasova... IMHO...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. 09. 2004. 00:32 

Ma to je meni subjektivno.. drag mi nesto jednostavno.. necemo o kvalitetama.. :) i onaj njegov projekt 'Karl Sanders' isto tako.. svestran covjek nema sta.. :)
ali zato za Matt-a nema sale.. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. 09. 2004. 22:23 

Archangel wrote:
Ma to je meni subjektivno.. drag mi nesto jednostavno.. necemo o kvalitetama.. :) i onaj njegov projekt 'Karl Sanders' isto tako.. svestran covjek nema sta.. :)
ali zato za Matt-a nema sale.. ;)

Some of my favorite death metal growlers would have to be...

Martin Van Drunen
Jorgen Sandstrom *old Grave*
Johnny Hedlund
Chris barnes *old Corpse*
Karl Willets
Ross Dolan
Craig Pillard

To me personally, all these modern vocalists sound the same and use too much effect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12. 10. 2004. 11:36 

hahaha jao majko na sta naletih na jednom americkom forumu po kojem serem ponekad:

HAILS.
Here's some reviews from THE CHASM's "The Spell of Retribution", take note, for those who seek REAL OCCULT METAL OF DEATH... The first review is from Daniel Corchado's girlfriend making a contribution to a very well respected magazine from Bosnia & Herzegovina called HIDDEN THRONE. Tom Metalnightmare's is in there also.

-I- -I- -I- -I- -I- -I- -I- -I- -I- -I- -I-

From Hidden Throne 'zine, http://www.hiddenthrone.tk

11 years have passed since “Awaiting the day of Liberation” demo was released in Mexico City and they made clear, at once, their music was and still is unique. Although they have preserved the good influence from glorious death metal bands, their style is one not found anywhere. Now, with their new “The Spell of Retribution” The Chasm aim to overcome with Aztec pride.

Being the closest person to Daniel Corchado (my partner in life) since 1990, and good friend of Julio and Antonio, I know what The Chasm is made of, so this is my personal comment to these 10 hymns of death and victory from an album not intended for everyone but only for those genuine and devoted Metal souls.

1. From the Curse a Scourge: what a way to start this voyage!....from a brief silence the force is intensified gradually in this introduction to 66 minutes full of pure Metal of Death. It has a hint of Iron Maiden but they immediately transform this influence into their own structure to create a mighty aperture.

2. The Omnipotent Codex: it’s in deed an omnipotent song and my favorite one. Fast drums, fast guitars, heavy bass. The coordination among Julio, Daniel and Antonio is remarkable and this aggressiveness is a heritage of old Slayer. The music perfectly suits the lyrics about a spiritual recollection form the past to persevere in the present and continue into the future.

3. Conqueror and Warlord: another high velocity song full of rage and melodic riffs. I think in this particular track Antonio develops a striking work of combinations and adornments imposing his sign. “Once in fury, forever in grief. Once in sorrow, funeral is embraced” it’s the statement in this song.

4. Manifest my Intervention: in few words, this is an intense composition with a mix of fast and slow tones that perfectly pay tribute to the victory of a warrior.

5. Fortress: shattering death metal piece, great drums opening and reckless speed guitars, the voice is furious quite according to the lyrics that remind me those immense battles in Aztec times.

6. Retribution of the Lost Years (I the Pastfinder, III): after five rapid songs, this is the first slow cut. Here they present the third story of the all well known “I the Pastfinder” tunes. Carlos Lopez from Ancient Gods makes a small but strong contribution.

7. Conjuring the New Apocalypse: with a title like this it has to be into the death metal spirit. The music is assembled with slow, fast and slower pieces and, of course, lyrical obscurity.

8. The Eclipse. Monument to the Empire: still defending their name and one of the band’s principles in musical terms, here’s another gloomy epic act divided in three parts and completed by a cruel tale of Death, I have to say.

9. Remains of the Covenant: my other favorite piece. The Chasm has the talent to come up with atmospheric songs and this is pure sentiment, however, it never looses the strength at all. I love the melancholic riffs and the power of the drums all together. Daniel and Julio execute, to my taste, the best solos in the album. The phases are separated in long pauses, it’s more instrumental…just my kind of song.

10. Eternal Cycle of Delusion: this is the darkest track so to speak. Keeping their legacy of slow and mourning tunes, the sons of Mictlan close this chapter with honor and triumph.

All in all, “The Spell of Retribution” is revolutionary and authentic. These three guys have created an invaluable jewel of old school Death Metal a rare attribute taking in mind that nowadays the such called “metal scene” is saturated by hundreds of monotonous and tiresome bands as well as feeble trendy people. While others mature and try to experiment something new, The Chasm has always kept it at heart, raw and real so this, as a loyal fan, is something I encourage, respect and admire.