PostPosted: 16. 02. 2009. 00:30 

da, nepisem puno sam, evo jedne recenzije;

The Pnakotic Demos

Label: New Iron Age Records
Year released: 2007
Duration: 31:29
Tracks: 4
Genre: Heavy Metal

Atlantean Kodex are a so-underground-it's-ridiculous band from Germany, and they are probably the best new band anywhere. For several years now this band has existed in the margins, releasing a track here and there on splits and compilations, but finally we have a concentrated dose of what this outfit is capable of with their debut EP The Pnakotic Demos.

This is heavy, emotional, powerful Epic Metal that brings to mind classics like Fates Warning and Warlord, with added influence from Manilla Road, Cauldron Born, even Omen. These are epic songs built on heavy riffing and haunting melody conjured by textured guitarwork and superior vocals. "From Shores Forsaken" sets the stage with a ten-minute workout of power and grace, followed by the propulsive "Marching Homeward", then the delicate acoustic ballad "The White Ship" shows what kind of beauty this band is capable of with a song that sounds like an ancient folk ballad carried away from sinking Hy Brasil. Then "The Hidden Folk" pounds forth with yet more epic thunder. It is not possible to express how cool this is with just words, you have to hear it. Just imagine the ideal music you hope to hear when you hunt out a new band that calls itself 'Epic True Metal' - imagine the underground sound and powerful riffs and vocals evoking ancient lands and lost empires - that is this music. This is everything you could want.

Atlantean Kodex are a band that seems to enjoy being unknown, and we may never get a real album out of them, I don't know. But this...this is amazing. If you call yourself a fan of Epic Metal then you have to have this. Trust me, if you ever have. You must have this. A band so brilliant it borders on frightening.

Track Listing:

1. From Shores Forsaken
2. Marching Homeward
3. The White Ship
4. The Hidden Folk

( http://www.metalcrypt.com/pages/review.php?revid=3719 )

preslusah The Pnakotic Demos, stvarno savrseni epic metal, tradicionalan ali tako svjeze zvuci, underground heavy metal u svom punom sjaju!

http://www.atlanteankodex.de/

sudeci po njihovom sajtu, vec sold out...

http://renrats-metal-bazaar.blogspot.co ... demos.html

Post subject: Re: Atlantean Kodex
PostPosted: 16. 02. 2009. 16:20 

Osvjezenje totalno na njemackoj sceni poslije svih onih trve hevijanera,a doduse i ovi su redovni na keep it true :twisted: !!Dobro je skroz bas ta CIRITH UNGOL,IRONSWORD,MANILLA ROAD skola,a ima vala i manowar fazona,a i BATHORY-ja iz kasnije faze :D

PostPosted: 16. 02. 2009. 20:32 

bogam ovi se smiju nazvat true.

PostPosted: 16. 02. 2009. 21:09 

kktz wrote:
bogam ovi se smiju nazvat true.

Zato i kazem redovno sviraju na keep it true,a zna se kakvi bendovi tu sviraju 8)

PostPosted: 16. 02. 2009. 21:54 

neg, mali offtopic, al kakav. STONE VENGEANCE crnacki heavy metal iz kalifornije sa trideset godina staza, ovih dana kolko kuzim isto na nekom HM festu u svabiji, ovdje sviraju uzivo Black Metal od VENOM, do jaja.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USe1rTkY3iE

PostPosted: 16. 02. 2009. 22:54 

tema o STONE VENGEANCE na thrash podforumu, vise im je zvuk thrash/heavy, a mislim da ce i tamo ekipu mozda vise zanimati.