Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 18. 04. 2024. 21:42

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Iced Earth
PostPosted: 28. 02. 2009. 15:41 

meni je ova grupa totalo ok! dobre su im pjesme "A Question of Heaven" i "The Phantom Opera Ghost" vjerovatno zbog ženskih vokala....a inače zakon albumi su:The Dark Saga,
Horror Show i The Glorious Burden..... uglavnom vrijedi poslušati!!! :D

PostPosted: 25. 03. 2009. 10:16 

A brand new interview with ICED EARTH guitarist/mainman Jon Schaffer conducted on March 13, 2009 is available for download as an MP3 audio file at this location (8.4 MB).

Regarding the immediate plans for ICED EARTH, Schaffer says, "Well, right now I'm wrapping up the post-production for the 'Festivals Of The Wicked', DVD which I expect will come out late summer or fall of this year. I don't know that for sure, it depends on when we wrap things up, but that's the plan. That's the next project.

He continues, "ICED EARTH is going to be taking some downtime. I've been very, very busy. I haven't taken any kind of vacation in six years and I have been non-stop ICED EARTH for three-and-a-half years — from the beginning of the writing of both of these records through the recording, the touring — and there has been a lot of touring... it's just time. I need to step back from it a little bit. And I've got other things planned for this year which I'll be announcing in due course, but my goals are for right now are to get the DVD finished and (then) to get away completely — no cell phones, no e-mail, no contact with the outside world, just me and my family at a very nice isolated place, no music business, no nothing, and it's going to be awesome. That's going to be cool and I plan to come back completely recharged and ready to kill."

Regarding the kind of projects Jon will be working on after returning from vacation, he says, "You're going to have to wait and find out, my man. I mean, I'm just not ready to divulge yet. I've got a few irons in the fire and some things I'm very excited about. Hansi [Kürsch; BLIND GUARDIAN] and I have planned late in 2009 to get together to do DEMONS & WIZARDS stuff so that's going to be cool. We saw each other in Cologne (earlier this year) and made plans and I think it's realistic to say that there will be a third DEMONS & WIZARDS album probably mid-to-late 2010. We're going to have two songwriting sessions. We are committed to doing the bulk of this in person. One of the things I felt like from the last DEMONS album was that we had this window of opportunity where we had to get it done and we kind of let time dictate the schedule instead of our feelings, and that was probably a mistake. I mean, I'm proud of that record ('Touched By The Crimson King', 2005) and it sold killer and it's a good album but I think Hansi and I are capable of a lot more especially when we get back to the root reasons of why we did this thing together.

"We are not going to be bogged down by schedules — we're going to do this as we see fit and we're not going to let a particular window of opportunity dictate that this is when we have to do it. We're going to do it as it feels natural — and if we feel that in spring of 2010 that we don't have the songs yet, then we'll push it back. I mean, we don't have to do it on any specific schedule. We had a really long talk about it and I'm really looking forward to it because I always enjoy working with Hansi and just spending time with him. So, our first get-together is going to be late in the year, but before that I've got a few things going on and like I said, we'll announce it in due course."

Regarding the name and content of the forthcoming ICED EARTH live DVD, Schaffer says, "It's going to be called 'Festivals Of The Wicked'. It is going to be (include) Wacken 2007 (with Tim Owens). The four headliners that particular year were SAXON, ICED EARTH, BLIND GUARDIAN, and IN FLAMES — at that point the most successful Wacken ever — 70,000 people. It was a massive show. We're (also) including Rock Hard 2008 and Metalcamp 2008, and there will be some extras like a behind-the-scenes kind of documentary, videos from 'Framing Armageddon' and 'The Glorious Burden' era, the EPK — the electronic press kit. I think it will be interesting for the fans to see. It's kind of a video biography that was done for industry people. It's something that the fans would not typically see. It's going to have a Ross Halfin photo gallery. Rudy De Doncker from Belgium, who's done a lot of photos of the band through the years — we're going to have his photo gallery there too. There's going to be a lot of stuff. I think we're looking at a three-DVD set. I guess it's possible it could end up being four, but I think the plan right now is to squeeze all the stuff on three, so we should be able to do that.

"The DVD thing is new to me — we haven't done one before with the exception of the 'Gettysburg' thing, but that doesn't really count. That was just a Surround Sound version of that song that sorta snowballed into a little documentary about the battle. This is an actual concert release. When we hand in a CD master there is a three-month turnaround time — that's what the labels like to have to prep things up and get press in order. It also depends on whether we can reach the goal of getting this thing wrapped up before I leave, but I would expect the latest release day would be fall of this year."

PostPosted: 29. 03. 2009. 21:16 

razor_blade666 wrote:
meni je ova grupa totalo ok! dobre su im pjesme "A Question of Heaven" i "The Phantom Opera Ghost" vjerovatno zbog ženskih vokala....a inače zakon albumi su:The Dark Saga,

govoris ko da je bend nastao 2006 a ne 1984...

PostPosted: 29. 03. 2009. 21:28 

hahahaha, ovo je bend koji nijednom pjesmom nije pogrijesio :)

PostPosted: 30. 03. 2009. 15:31 

nekrodemon wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 30. 03. 2009. 15:47 

Striker wrote:
razor_blade666 wrote:

govoris ko da je bend nastao 2006 a ne 1984...

Hahaha fkt jbte :lol:

Sad cu ja malo o Maidenu da pricam kako je to kewl bend :D

PostPosted: 31. 03. 2009. 00:53 

A dobro, ti ljudi vjerovatno i jesu tek poceli slusati IE. Vremenom ce skontati i ostale stvari, sta... 8)

PostPosted: 31. 03. 2009. 02:23 

Za sviju ima vremena :D

PostPosted: 01. 04. 2009. 03:36 

nekrodemon wrote:

bend jest dobar, nevidjene gitarske rifcuge i zato ih najvise i volim, al brate imaju i smorova od pjesama tu i tamo sto jes jes... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 01. 04. 2009. 14:54 

haha ma znam i meni je bilo ranije smorova, al vremenom sam te pjesme najvise slusao i polako se privikao na njih, tako da su mi i ti nekad smorovi, sad normala :D

PostPosted: 22. 09. 2009. 00:00 

Povodom 10. godina postojanja The Aebyss-a, naredna radio emisija na Radio Sarajevo će biti specijalna... Kao gost voditelj će nam se, uz pomoć Skype-a i ostalih internet tehnologija, pridružiti niko drugi nego - JON SCHAFFER (Iced Earth, Demons & Wizards).

Jon je jedan od temelja današnje heavy metal scene i jedna od najvećih živućih legendi metal muzike. U nekoliko sati trajanja emisije pričat će o Iced Earth-u, svojim uzorima te današnjoj situaciji na sceni.

Sva pitanja, sugestije i želje slobodno ispoljite putem ovog eventa ili TheAebyss Facebook profila: http://www.facebook.com/theaebyss

Radio Sarajevo
90.2 MHZ Stereo
internet live streaming:
http://www.radiosarajevo.ba

Utorak, 22.09.2009. 21:00h

http://www.theaebyss.com

\m/ O_O \m/

PostPosted: 22. 09. 2009. 09:03 

Svaka cast,prenijecu vijest gdje god stignem.

PostPosted: 22. 09. 2009. 17:01 

jos par sati 8)

PostPosted: 18. 12. 2009. 17:18 

Jon Schaffer will be in the studio with Alex Jones TODAY December 18th at 2pm CST talking about his newest project SONS OF LIBERTY. The show is broadcast from 11am to 3pm CST to over 80 stations nation wide.

To find a station near you, go to GNC LIVE or stream it LIVE for free from Infowars.com. Just click on http://www.Infowars.com/listen.html and you will be able to follow the broadcast. For a direct link to the show you can also just click here: http://www.infowars.com/32k.asx.
Prison Planet members can watch the interview from PrisonPlanet.TV.

On the new SONS OF LIBERTY website that is now LIVE visitors are able to download and listen to this new album for free. You can now also purchase a high-resolution version.
The web address is http://www.sons-of-liberty.net.

PostPosted: 18. 12. 2009. 17:36 

Hmmm... nisam bas siguran da mu je ovo trebalo. Iced Earth i Demons and Wizards - dosta. Ovo previse vuce na IE al' se iz aviona vidi da nije to to.

PostPosted: 10. 01. 2010. 18:24 

dobar je album, puno bolje od demons and wizards, taj projekat mi je totalno debilan bio.
sto kazes malo vuce na ie, al ima neki drugaciji pristup, dosta zanimljiv album, tek sam ga preslusao...

PostPosted: 10. 01. 2010. 20:17 

Addi wrote:
dobar je album, puno bolje od demons and wizards, taj projekat mi je totalno debilan bio.
sto kazes malo vuce na ie, al ima neki drugaciji pristup, dosta zanimljiv album, tek sam ga preslusao...

album je genijalan, Schaffer je totalno promijenio misljenje u vezi Amerike tako da se bukvalno kaje nekih stvari sa Glorious Burden-a, album je antiamericka propaganda al u biti nije ni ljevicarski ni desnicarski, skroz ogradjen od politike, prica stvari kako jesu. Covjek se razocarao u svoju zemlju duboko i zato je napravio album. kad kazem zemlju, mislim u politickom smislu naravno.

PostPosted: 24. 03. 2010. 23:46 

ICED EARTH's "Box Of The Wicked" will be released in Europe on April 26 (three days earlier in Germany) and May 18 in the U.S. via SPV/Steamhammer Records. The set is limited to 10,000 copies worldwide.

While ICED EARTH's 1998 album "Something Wicked This Way Comes" provided a general overview of the story guitarist/songwriter Jon Schaffer has been conceptualizing for well over a decade, the saga was fully brought to life with the release of the back-to-back conceptual albums "Framing Armageddon" and "The Crucible of Man". The albums provided answers to mysteries the previous releases created, and the timeliness of the story in today's world were guaranteed to keep people thinking and guessing. Schaffer's ability to convey the central themes and events of the story without always revealing exactly "why" characters' decisions are made and "how" events come to pass will keep fans of the saga coming back as future mediums for the "Something Wicked" storyline are revealed.

The whole saga is now included in this high-quality hardcover boxset (height 13 cm, depth 4.5 cm, width 14.5 cm) featuring the original digipak CDs "Framing Armageddon" and "The Crucible Of Man" as well as the original digipaks EPs "Overture Of The Wicked" and "I Walk Among You". In addition, the boxset includes a bonus cardboard CD with one song from "Framing Armageddon" now sung by Matt Barlow and three previously unreleased live tracks from the Belgian Graspop Metal Meeting festival in 2008, also featuring Barlow on vocals. The boxset will come with a full-color A1 poster and a 12-page booklet with previously unseen photos and liner notes.

Digipak CD - "Framing Armageddon"

01. Overture
02. Something Wicked (Part 1)
03. Invasion
04. Motivation of Man
05. Setian Massacre
06. A Charge to Keep
07. Reflections
08. Ten Thousand Strong
09. Execution
10. Order of the Rose
11. Cataclysm
12. The Clouding
13. Infiltrate and Assimilate
14. Retribution Through the Ages
15. Something Wicked (Part 2)
16. The Domino Decree
17. Framing Armageddon
18. When Stars Collide (Born is He)
19. The Awakening

Digipak Single - "Overture Of The Wicked"

01. Ten Thousand Strong
02. Prophecy (re-recorded version of the original from 1998 with Tim "Ripper" Owens on vocals)
03. Birth of the Wicked (re-recorded version of the original from 1998 with Tim "Ripper" Owens on vocals)
04. The Coming Curse (re-recorded version of the original from 1998 with Tim "Ripper" Owens on vocals)

Digipak CD - "The Crucible Of Man"

01. In Sacred Flames
02. Behold The Wicked Child
03. Minions Of The Watch
04. The Revealing
05. A Gift Or A Curse
06. Crown Of The Fallen
07. The Dimension Gauntlet
08. I Walk Alone
09. Harbringer Of Fate
10. Crucify The King
11. Sacrificial Kingdoms
12. Something Wicked (Part 3)
13. Divide Devour
14. Come What May
15. Epilogue

Digipak Single - "I Walk Among You"

01. I Walk Alone
02. Setian Massacre (re-recorded version of the "Framing Armageddon" track with Matt Barlow on vocals)
03. The Clouding (re-recorded version of the "Framing Armageddon" track with Matt Barlow on vocals)

Bonus CD (cardboard sleeve)

01. A Charge To Keep (re-recorded version of the "Framing Armageddon" track with Matt Barlow on vocals)
02. Dark Saga (previously unreleased, Live At Graspop Festival, Belgium June 2008)
03. Iced Earth (previously unreleased, Live At Graspop Festival, Belgium June 2008)
04. Pure Evil (previously unreleased, Live At Graspop Festival, Belgium June 2008)

Plus:

* High-quality 12-page booklet with previously unseen photos and liner notes
* Full-color A1 poster

PostPosted: 24. 03. 2010. 23:59 

oooo kako volim iced earth :D

Samo su mi pjesme 'watching over me' i ' I died for you' tooootalni narodnjak :D

PostPosted: 25. 03. 2010. 00:05 

Al\m/a wrote:
oooo kako volim iced earth :D

Samo su mi pjesme 'watching over me' i ' I died for you' tooootalni narodnjak :D

bas fine baladice :razz: samo sto su "i died for you" otkrile curice i stavljaju linkove po fejsu pa se i meni sad gadi :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next