Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 27. 04. 2024. 10:15

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Technical Prog Metal
PostPosted: 18. 04. 2004. 12:33 

Jeste slusali bandove tipa spiral architect, spastic ink, cynic itd. ? Nije da sam fan koncepta preseravanja na instrumentima al za sve ove bandove moglo bi se rec i da imaju neku siroviju dimenziju, uglavnom meni je pravo ludo i slusljivo. Slican feeling nekad stvaraju u symphony x(pogotovo odisej 8) ), mada ne uvijek.
ma jel se pojavi onaj sean malone na basu, odma je prziona :P

Last edited by Stargazer on 02. 05. 2004. 13:56, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18. 04. 2004. 12:47 

Hmmm, nisam sluso nista od tih navedenih grupa al bi to rado cuo. Ma sta ja znam, ja volim kad su za instrumentima dobri tehnicari i to "proseravanje na instrumentima" :) mi obicno ne smeta, iako i to zavisi opet od samog zvuka i melodije :) A Symphony obozavam tako da ako ima barem nesto sto ih povezuje, postoji velika sansa da mi se to svidi :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18. 04. 2004. 13:00 

Ev trazio mal o ovim grupama :)

"Spastic Ink

Essentially the solo project for former Watchtower guitarist Ron Jarzombek, Ink Complete specializes in super-complex instrumental fusion metal, with a lot of this stuff making even Watchtower sound simplistic. Jarzombek's distinctive style is in top form here, as both his soloing and riffing is unbelievably tight, and yet the rhythm section of brother Bobby and Pete Perez matches him every step of the way -- there is no other band alive today that possesses such technical and musical prowess. Completely un-radio-friendly, and utterly brilliant in its complexity. "

Vec mi se svidja 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18. 04. 2004. 13:04 

spiral architect je josh ludji :P
uglavnom, karakteristika oba banda je nekakva cudna vrsta sirovosti, al onako, da ti se zavrti u glavi :D. Spastic nema vokala, za razliku od SA.

Last edited by Stargazer on 02. 05. 2004. 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18. 04. 2004. 14:43 

Nema vokala??? Joj ma ja sam veliki fan instrumentala :) al to kad ljudi znaju napravit te stvari, a u suprotnom nakon nekog vremena dosadi. Al definitivno cu potrazit te stvari, posto me pravo zainteresovalo kako to zvuci 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08. 06. 2004. 02:02 

AdVers wrote:
spiral architect je josh ludji :P
uglavnom, karakteristika oba banda je nekakva cudna vrsta sirovosti, al onako, da ti se zavrti u glavi :D. Spastic nema vokala, za razliku od SA.

AdVers, pazi da ti se ko ne osveti
cccccccc

ma ljudi, ako zelite da vam se okrece u glavi, obavezno ovo poslusajte

p.s. meni se svidjelo pravo :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08. 06. 2004. 20:05 

ma da progressive fusion, sto bi reko covjek... obavezno poslusaj Liquid Tension Experiment , tu su ti Petrucci, Portnoy i Rudess iz DT i Tony Levin... ludnica cista, nema vokala! :) i takodjer pokusaj pronaci Planet X, ista furka...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16. 06. 2004. 02:20 

volim slusati bendove tog tehnickog prog usmjerenja, a neki od njih (recimo spastic ink ili mayadome 8) ) su mi cak i vise od bendova za povremeno slusanje.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30. 06. 2004. 00:33 

21 RULES OF TECH METAL

1. Your band should contain at least 1 ex-member of Watchtower, or failing that, your band should be heavily influenced by Watchtower, or failing that, your band should at least live in a Watchtower.

2. There’s nothing wrong with having 5 guitarists, or multi-tracking 5 layers of guitar on your album, or cloning yourself so you can play 5 guitar parts at once.

3. No matter how weird your main band is, have a side-project that’s even weirder.

4. Your lyrics should revolve around one of the following themes:

- Metaphysics
- The structure of space
- A dark future
- The dark future of the structure of space

5. Write a concept album about the evils of technology, then digitally edit it on your laptop computer and mix it in your state-of-the-art home studio.

6. Record two guitar solos, a bass solo, a drum solo, and a keyboard solo, then layer them all together with Pro Tools and call it a song.

7. Whenever possible, your songs should include a section where the bass is doing something really impressive but completely unrelated to the rest of the music.

8. If you can’t pull off 7 time changes in 6 seconds, you’re not technical.

9. If you thought the CD was skipping the first time you listened to Meshuggah, you’re not technical.

10. Release a new album every 7 years (or never). It’s not time for a new album until people think you’ve broken up.

11. If you’re able to move around onstage while playing your songs, you’re not technical enough.

12. If people have no trouble headbanging to your songs, you’re not technical enough.

13. You were inspired to form a band because of Iron Maiden – not because of their unique style, but because of the last few seconds of their songs when they all go crazy on their instruments.

14. Engage in an argument about whether or not Meshuggah’s music contains polyrhythms, then make a reference to that argument in a pointless article.

15. When playing a diminished triad of pentacostal adagios in double time over a 37/9 beat, make sure you rotate the quasi-syncopation to coincide with the harmonic minor equinox.

16. If you didn’t understand the last rule, you’re not technical.

17. If you think you understood it, you’re full of shit and you’re not technical.

18. When writing new material, remember the three P’s: Pointlessness, Pretentiousness, and Pompousness.

19. When reading album reviews, be sure to look for adjectives such as “pointless”, “pretentious”, and “pompous”. Chances are, these will be totally awesome technical metal albums.

20. If someone tells you that tech metal is too clinical and not emotional enough, explain to them that tech metal is exciting and that excitement is an emotion, then kindly accept their apology for being such an ignoramus.

21. Name your band “Ignoramus” and tell people you play a sub-genre of math-metal called trigonometry metal. If they reply by telling you that “play a sub-genre” is like saying “perform a category” and that it’s improper grammar, tell them they are getting too technical.

Hajlajt su definitivno 3,4 i naravno kljucno pravilo 7 :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30. 06. 2004. 02:14 

Hehehehehe :) dobra su i 2,8 i 15 :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30. 06. 2004. 03:29 

Ne volim bas teska tehniciranja i preseravanja na instrumentima.. osim ako to nije odsvirano s dosta emocija i tako da ima smisla.. sto i nije bas osnovno nacelo tech prog metala 8) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. 07. 2004. 18:04 

JOJ ovo je genijalno!!!! spiral i spastic su prejebeni, takodjer mayodome! bez kicastih klavijatura i preseravanja, bez pederskih vokalcica, cista surovost! odlicno odlicno! hvala OGI jos jednom 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 07. 2004. 00:34 

Nisam uspjela nista nabavit :cry: A bas volim kad neko se izivljava nad instrumentom :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 07. 2004. 10:47 

Witch wrote:
Nisam uspjela nista nabavit :cry: A bas volim kad neko se izivljava nad instrumentom :twisted:

Ako to volis onda uzmi Brutality pa poslusaj :wink: , a pusti ove gay izdrkotine i tehnicare. To ionako nije METAL! planet x i slicni...JADI MOJI

MRS progresivnom roku iz METALA :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 07. 2004. 11:40 

Vidi se da nisi slusao ni jedan od pomenutih bandova. planet x je skroz druga kategorija.
ovde klavijatura nema ni za lijeka, muzika je brza i metalnija od 80% stvari koje se danas smatraju metalom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 07. 2004. 11:44 

pa nisam sluso te bendove a za planet sam se nasro (i sve slicne bendove tom gay bendu) jer je stvarno nesto najodvratnije sto sam cuo.

kazem, za ovo sto nisam sluso pojma nemam niti cu da serem.

jel jasnije sad?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 07. 2004. 11:50 

planet x ni meni ne lezi, ali metal populacija ionako nije njihova ciljana publika.
Ma hajde, garant si slusao Cynic, a ovo muzicki puno vise podsjeca na njih, samo bez growlova. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 07. 2004. 12:50 

Cynic-u i Atheist-u svaka cast, to se mjesalo s progresivom jos u onim old school danima, ali ja nikad nisam to gotivio. Vazdan cu poslusati Death prije Cynica ili Morgoth prije Atheista....a vjerovatno znas da Death i MOrgoth nisu karakteristicni brutal death bendovi i da imaju dozu melodije nekarakteristicnu za ono doba i ostale death bendove.

Spiral Architect mi pravo nesto poznato zvuci... ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 07. 2004. 13:45 

Pa i meni je Death bolji, al Cynic su snimili samo jedan album koji se i nakon vise od 10 godina itekako pamti. To je vec kvlt :) Morgoth nisam slusao...
Ime Spiral Architect te vjerovatno te podsjeca na istoimenu pjesmu Black Sabbatha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. 07. 2004. 20:13 

Uriel wrote:
MRS progresivnom roku iz METALA :evil:

tesko da ces to docekati :P 8)

uostalom ako ti ikakva utjeha moze biti - od progresivnijih sastava sto intenzivno slusam ( a slusam ih vise neg sto imam godina puta 2) samo sa sigurnoscu mogu reci da slijedecih par bendova sami sebe svrstavaju u metal - symphony x, evergrey (mada pitanje koliko su oni progresivni :? ), magnitude nine i to samo zato sto u zvuku imaju dosta power-a pa se ne mogu provuci kao rock sastav sve i da hoce :). znaci ako 99% njih sebe ne smatra metalcima sto bi ih ti i zasto se onda bespotrebno nervirati oko toga :wink:.

kad smo vec kod atheista - meni su oni najvece otkrice u posljednje vrijeme i uz mayadome mi su mi trenutno najveci favoriti tech pravca 8).