Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 19. 04. 2024. 14:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dream Theater
PostPosted: 03. 06. 2009. 00:45 

Snake wrote:
Kjaj wrote:
najbolji bend ikada.. :D

ne dao bog takvog zla

???

PostPosted: 27. 06. 2009. 09:26 

SODOM wrote:
John Myung isti Kermit

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 14. 12. 2009. 00:08 

Ova grupa je ne ponovljiva, zapravo, ne postoji ni jedan bend koji moze da se meri sa DT, zadnji album je perfektan!

Last edited by megadeth on 14. 12. 2009. 00:20, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 14. 12. 2009. 00:08 

nemogu ih

PostPosted: 17. 12. 2009. 00:20 

i nije DT za svakoga, za tebe pogotovo ;-) opcenito, dosta raje ne podnosi DT, a najgori su mi oni koji kazu da se DT preserava i smara previse, a nisu cestito preslusali ni pola diskografije.. ja licno mrzim ta preseravanja, preduge pjesme i puno solaza, ali opet volim DT.. volim onaj vokal, riffove, atmosferu (u samo 1 pjesmi provozaju te od melankolije, do bijesnih ritmova, veselih tonova, tmurnih, itd...)

DT Zakon!!! :) Mada je zadnji album mogao biti i bolji,ali eto..

PostPosted: 17. 12. 2009. 11:37 

Ja sam slusao ovaj bend mnogo godina, prije mnogo godina. Slusao sve zive albume, gledao brojne koncerte itd. I onda sam i jednom trenutku zakljucio da su me poceli smarati (i to u toku koncerta). Sad slusam Gogol Bordello, White Stripes i soundracke koje pravi Robert Rodriguez i dobro mi 8)

:lol:

PostPosted: 17. 12. 2009. 18:56 

Gledao sam ih ja skoro, krajem oktobra. Na pocetku sve cool, ali nakon trece pjesme vec smorili. :| Al' znaju ljudi svirati, sto jest', jest'...

PostPosted: 17. 12. 2009. 20:00 

tjeskoba wrote:
i nije DT za svakoga, za tebe pogotovo ;-) opcenito, dosta raje ne podnosi DT, a najgori su mi oni koji kazu da se DT preserava i smara previse, a nisu cestito preslusali ni pola diskografije.. ja licno mrzim ta preseravanja, preduge pjesme i puno solaza, ali opet volim DT.. volim onaj vokal, riffove, atmosferu (u samo 1 pjesmi provozaju te od melankolije, do bijesnih ritmova, veselih tonova, tmurnih, itd...)

e potpis

PostPosted: 17. 12. 2009. 20:25 

Ja smatram da DT slusaju u glavnom likovi koji zele da nauce nesto novo, i pritom primene u svoju tehniku sviranja, mislim najtezi bend za skidanje, ko ce skine Dark eternal night?

PostPosted: 18. 12. 2009. 16:33 

tjeskoba wrote:

i ja ih volim i ne preseravaju se samo da se izdrkaju na instrumentu, volim i vokal i usluso sam sve, al je istina da na nakon duzeg slusanja smore malo...

PostPosted: 18. 12. 2009. 18:11 

Addi wrote:
tjeskoba wrote:

smore malo...

MALO VIÅ E :roll:

PostPosted: 09. 07. 2010. 22:27 

pa u svakom slucaju James LaBrie jest najslabija karika.. ne kazem da nema svojih kvaliteta, ali se jednostavno ne uklapa u DT (moje misljenje)..
svi clanovi me fkt fasciniraju jer sam multitalentovan.. sviram sve instrumente koje mozete naci u DT-u pa pokusavam uciti na njihovom primjeru.. Najdrazi mi je definitivno John Myung :) ako kome treba diskografija DT-a nek se javi.. ja imam SVE :)

PostPosted: 09. 07. 2010. 22:53 

john_myung wrote:
ja imam SVE :)

Ja imam nekih 4,5GB audio dijela DT na disku, pa opet nemam ni S od sve. ;-)

PostPosted: 11. 07. 2010. 20:29 

john_myung wrote:
pa u svakom slucaju James LaBrie jest najslabija karika.. ne kazem da nema svojih kvaliteta, ali se jednostavno ne uklapa u DT (moje misljenje)..
svi clanovi me fkt fasciniraju jer sam multitalentovan.. sviram sve instrumente koje mozete naci u DT-u pa pokusavam uciti na njihovom primjeru.. Najdrazi mi je definitivno John Myung :) ako kome treba diskografija DT-a nek se javi.. ja imam SVE :)

Nemoj ba bit tako skroman,ne valja to.

PostPosted: 12. 07. 2010. 14:23 

john_myung wrote:
jer sam multitalentovan..

Medieval wrote:
Nemoj ba bit tako skroman,ne valja to.

Stvarno... previše skroman

PostPosted: 09. 09. 2010. 10:05 

Quote:
Wednesday, September 8th 2010

I am about to write something I never imagined I'd ever write:

After 25 years, I have decided to leave Dream Theater....the band I founded, led and truly loved for a quarter of a century.
To many people this will come as a complete shock, and will also likely be misunderstood by some, but please believe me that it is not a hasty decision...it is something I have struggled with for the last year or so....
After having had such amazing experiences playing with Hail, Transatlantic and Avenged Sevenfold this past year, I have sadly come to the conclusion that I have recently had more fun and better personal relations with these other projects than I have for a while now in Dream Theater...
Please don't misinterpret me, I love the DT guys dearly and have a long history, friendship and bond that runs incredibly deep with them...it's just that I think we are in serious need of a little break...
Dream Theater was always my baby...and I nurtured that baby every single day and waking moment of my life since 1985...24/7, 365...never taking time off from DT's never-ending responsibilites (even when the band was "off" between cycles)...working overtime and way beyond the call of duty that most sane people ever would do for a band...
But I've come to the conclusion that the DT machine was starting to burn me out...and I really needed a break from the band in order to save my relationship with the other members and keep my DT spirit hungry and inspired.
We have been on an endless write/record/tour cycle for almost 20 years now (of which I have overseen EVERY aspect without a break) and while a few months apart from each other here & there over the years has been much needed and helpful, I honestly hoped the band could simply agree with me to taking a bit of a "hiatus" to recharge our batteries and "save me from ourselves"...

Sadly, in discussing this with the guys, they determined they do not share my feelings and have decided to continue without me rather than take a breather...I even offered to do some occasional work throughout 2011 against my initial wishes, but it was not to be...
While it truly hurts for me to even think of a Dream Theater without Mike Portnoy (hell, my father named the band!!), I do not want to stand in their way...so I have decided to sacrifice myself and simply leave the band so as to not hold them back against their wishes....
Strangely enough, I just read an interview that I recently did that asked me about the future of DT and I talked about "always following your heart and being true to yourself"...sadly I must say that at this particular moment, my heart is not with Dream Theater...and I would simply be "going through the motions", and would honestly NOT be true to myself if I stayed for the sake of obligation without taking the break I felt I needed.
I wish the guys the best and hope the music and legacy we created together is enjoyed by fans for decades to come...I am proud of every album we made, every song we wrote and every show we played....
I'm sorry to all the disappointed DT fans around the world...I really tried to salvage the situation and make it work...I honestly just wanted a break (not a split)...but happiness cannot be forced, it needs to come from within....
You DT fans are the greatest fans in the world and as you all know, I have always busted my ass for you guys and I hope that you will stay with me on my future musical journey, wherever it may lead me....(and as you all know my work ethic, there will surely be no shortage of future MP projects!).

Sadly...
Your fearless ex-leader and drummer,

MP

PostPosted: 09. 09. 2010. 12:27 

RIP Dream Theater 1985-2010.

nema Portnoy-a, nema benda.

PostPosted: 09. 09. 2010. 20:44 

jel to umro ili ? :shock:

PostPosted: 09. 09. 2010. 20:50 

Je, prometna :( .

PostPosted: 09. 09. 2010. 20:52 

e jebemu život :cry:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next