Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 29. 04. 2024. 00:13

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Megadeth
PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 03:50 

U zadnje vrijeme citajuci intervjue sa MegaDaveom tip mi se pravo gadi :roll:
Popljuvo je Norvesku novinarku i prijetio joj fizickim napadom jer je postavila intervju s njim gdje se spominje Metallica iako je on trazio da se ne spominje Metallica u intervjuu...i novinarka nije spomenula ni M od Metallice nego je on poceo s tim kako je otpustio tipa iz benda na isti nacin na koji je i njega Metallica izbacila...WHAT? NO SECOND CHANCE? C MON WE'RE ALL DRINKIN... i kad je to ona objavila on je poceo da pljuje po njoj i da prijeti
koji ufurani papak(mada je vrhunski gitarista)

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 04:52 

kakve to veze ima, i benton je popljuvao skandinavski blek metal citav javno

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 12:02 
Addi wrote:
kakve to veze ima, i benton je popljuvao skandinavski blek metal citav javno

KRALJ

ono sto je on u tom intervjuu reko za taj skandinavski blek...to sam mu zapravo ja reko da kaze :twisted: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 14:25 

dajte mi link za bentona i dejva. oću da pročitam

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 14:50 
benton

When asked to name something he thinks is truly evil in the world right now, Benton said, "You look at some of these guys that run these fuckin Churches of Satan and shit, I look at them and I'm like, 'You know what? You guys are doing us the worst fucking injustice.' You know what I mean? Why not just put a pair of Mickey Mouse fuckin ears on. So I say it for all of them: Leave the theatrics at home. Read books and shit. If you wanna fight God, fight Christianity, do it with words. Actions only make us look stupid. Burning churches down, all the other bullshit that came out of Norway and shit. They're all 17-year-old kids fuckin' bored fuckin' rebelling against Mom and Dad and shit. What kind of life do you have in a place like Norway? What do you have to talk about in an interview? 'Oh uhh… I killed a reindeer last night. Then I shoveled the driveway.' " Asked if he likes any of the Norwegian black metal groups, Benton said, "Yeah, some of the bands. I think IMMORTAL when they were around — I think they were a good band. Musically wise, they were a good band. But a lot of it — most of it — all it is is a bunch of fuckin' 'blur metal' is what I call it. Like 'B-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L!' There's no texture, there's no nothing. There's just blastbeats and guitar riffs that don't even make sense. It's just 'AR-RAR-RAR-RAR! B-L-L-L-L-L! AR-RAR-RAR-RAR- ROWR-RAR-RAR-RAR! B-L-L-L-L-L! 'AR-RAR-RAR-RAR!' It's like, come on, man. How can you listen to that shit?"

cojk je u pravu al ono totalno

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 14:52 

SODOM wrote:
benton

When asked to name something he thinks is truly evil in the world right now, Benton said, "You look at some of these guys that run these fuckin Churches of Satan and shit, I look at them and I'm like, 'You know what? You guys are doing us the worst fucking injustice.' You know what I mean? Why not just put a pair of Mickey Mouse fuckin ears on. So I say it for all of them: Leave the theatrics at home. Read books and shit. If you wanna fight God, fight Christianity, do it with words. Actions only make us look stupid. Burning churches down, all the other bullshit that came out of Norway and shit. They're all 17-year-old kids fuckin' bored fuckin' rebelling against Mom and Dad and shit. What kind of life do you have in a place like Norway? What do you have to talk about in an interview? 'Oh uhh… I killed a reindeer last night. Then I shoveled the driveway.' " Asked if he likes any of the Norwegian black metal groups, Benton said, "Yeah, some of the bands. I think IMMORTAL when they were around — I think they were a good band. Musically wise, they were a good band. But a lot of it — most of it — all it is is a bunch of fuckin' 'blur metal' is what I call it. Like 'B-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L!' There's no texture, there's no nothing. There's just blastbeats and guitar riffs that don't even make sense. It's just 'AR-RAR-RAR-RAR! B-L-L-L-L-L! AR-RAR-RAR-RAR- ROWR-RAR-RAR-RAR! B-L-L-L-L-L! 'AR-RAR-RAR-RAR!' It's like, come on, man. How can you listen to that shit?"

cojk je u pravu al ono totalno

sadmi se ovaj čoek svidja jedno 13% više nego ranije :)

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 15:10 

e sad koliko su njih dvojica kvalificirani da hakaju norvešku scenu, Mustaine mozda ali je kreten, Benton nema veze sa zivotom, idiot i seljak, znam da se obojica mogu napusiti kurca Emperoru i Ihsahnu(njemu pogotovo), covjek je gospodin za sve njih

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 15:22 
cojk im je lijepo reko...ostavite se barbika i citajte sta...

jacih textova od bentonovih nema sto se tice te tematike...textovi svih blekerskih antireli. bendova su smijesni naspram bentonovih...

reko je fino koga postuje (spada tu vjerovatno i emperor i takvi) al fakat ovo :

There's just blastbeats and guitar riffs that don't even make sense. It's just 'AR-RAR-RAR-RAR! B-L-L-L-L-L! AR-RAR-RAR-RAR- ROWR-RAR-RAR-RAR! B-L-L-L-L-L! 'AR-RAR-RAR-RAR!

nije daleko od istine

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 15:28 

to je, 95 posto ih je karina, antikršćanski tekstovi su mi uvijek odbojni bili, jedini tekstovi čiji su imali veze sa sotonizmom (ne antikrščanstvom) su Dissectionovi

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 15:33 
o tome je on pricao
Dissection je vec umjetnost...ne vidim tu nista blekersko...

muzika dzennetska, savrsenstvo...

PostPosted: 01. 11. 2009. 17:57 

dinko wrote:
dajte mi link za bentona i dejva. oću da pročitam

Ja sve citam na BLABBERMOUTH.NET

PostPosted: 19. 02. 2010. 19:31 

jebo majku ellefson se vratio u megadeth :shock:
sad je potez na metalici da zovu jasona nazad :lol:

PostPosted: 20. 02. 2010. 20:43 

Addi wrote:
jebo majku ellefson se vratio u megadeth :shock:
sad je potez na metalici da zovu jasona nazad :lol:

To ti je tako djetinasta izjava da ne povjeruješ. Čuj Jason, ne znam zašto bi Metallica kopirala Megadedu kada se dešava baš obrnuto, i to zadnjih 25 godina.

Ovo što se Ellefson vratio u band mi pravo smrdi iako mi je drago jer ću ih gledat na ljeto.

PostPosted: 20. 02. 2010. 22:12 

dinko covjek se sali, mada bi ga ja volio vidjet u metalici :D

PostPosted: 21. 02. 2010. 05:31 

pusti dinku, vidis da je djetinjast :)
sta ti ima smrdit, taj covjek je bio megadet koliko i mustaine. al poznavajuci zivce mustainea, ne cudi me da je otiso, bar na ovu pauzu od nekoliko godina.

PostPosted: 21. 02. 2010. 15:16 

Addi wrote:
pusti dinku, vidis da je djetinjast :)
sta ti ima smrdit, taj covjek je bio megadet koliko i mustaine. al poznavajuci zivce mustainea, ne cudi me da je otiso, bar na ovu pauzu od nekoliko godina.

za osam godina je mogao otići na 100 terapija zbog musteina ali to mu ne bi pomoglo.

PostPosted: 23. 02. 2010. 06:46 

Jay Nanda of the San Antonio Metal Music Examiner recently conducted an interview with returning MEGADETH bassist David Ellefson. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

San Antonio Metal Music Examiner: Have rehearsals with Dave [Mustaine] been kind of like getting back on a bike, or has it been a relearning process for the two of you?

Ellefson: No, it's been really good. It's been like, "Wow, it sounds great," especially with this "Rust in Peace" stuff. There's songs on there that I've never played live and I'm sure Dave has never played either. No one's going to have it sound-wise unless you were in the studio recording it. It's a very musically challenging record. We wrote it, demoed it, recorded it and re-recorded over a year and a half. With some records, it's just better if you were in the studio recording it, and this is one of those records.

San Antonio Metal Music Examiner: "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" put MEGADETH on the map, but a lot of people would say "Rust in Peace" is a more raw, crunching and polished record that put the band at a new level. How do you feel about playing it all 20 years later?

Ellefson: Yeah, I would probably agree with that. "Rust in Peace" was a culmination of things. A new lineup at that time, new management, a whole new commitment from Capitol Records. You know, everything just kind of comes in cycles, whether it's fashion trends or even like these big festivals with the "Big Four" [METALLICA, MEGADETH, SLAYER and ANTHRAX]. This year is really cool for that. Next year, something else may be pretty popular. It kind of landed in our laps without any one of us purposely orchestrating it (laughs), which is pretty much the MEGADETH way.

San Antonio Metal Music Examiner: I was going to ask you about the "Big Four" a little later, but since you've touched on it — you're all American bands playing together for the first time this summer overseas. How significant is it for you to be a part of that, and will it ever happen in the States?

Ellefson: It's funny, I think everyone would love for it to come to the States. But the spirit of festivals in Europe is a lot different than America. Here you have packaged tours and go out on the road, whereas in Europe, they're one-off events that are tailored to the culture of that particular country. They take great pride in their festivals over there. In a few countries, sometimes it's the only real chance they have to see a lot of these bands.

San Antonio Metal Music Examiner: I'll ask you the same question I asked Chris Broderick [MEGADETH guitarist] back in November. On a scale of 1-10, with one being "easiest," how difficult of a guy is Dave to work for?

Ellefson: (Chuckles) Well you know, Dave, on any given day he can be a 2, and on any day, he can be an 8 or 9. One thing I know about Dave — and this is why I've been able to work with him so many years — when he's difficult, it's because he's very focused and has a pretty good idea of the picture he envisions. So I'm able to sit back and go, "You know, his idea is pretty good." Some people move out of their comfort zones, and that's why they think Dave is difficult to work for. It's easy to take things pretty personally, but maybe you should take a few days to process things. And usually when you do, in hindsight, you'll realize he knew what he was doing.

San Antonio Metal Music Examiner: Do you have any regrets, or anything you would change, about the evolution of MEGADETH?

Ellefson: You know... No. I mean, sure, if I look at the eyes of MEGADETH through a 45-year-old and looking at how I behaved as an 18, 19, 20-year-old, then yeah. But that's part of the growing process. The things I've been through with Dave have put us in a position of strength and to be better, maybe, than we would've been if we had continued together. It's added very many positive things and allowed us to go forward.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 17. 06. 2010. 20:50 

[/quote]P.S. Risk jeste rock, ali odličan rock.[/quote]

da, i to što kažeš.

PostPosted: 20. 06. 2010. 14:24 

Ja cu rec da nikakve veze nema kakva je ko osoba s tim kakvu muziku radi,da je do toga ja ne bi sluso metallicu jer mi lars ide na kurac,mustaine je ufuran al jarane jes ti sluso megadeth.

PostPosted: 23. 06. 2010. 22:08 

http://metal4everblackedition.blogger.b ... 23/2520850

Novi live DVD ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next