Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 28. 04. 2024. 02:54

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: SACRIFICE
PostPosted: 18. 06. 2009. 18:53 

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ones-I-Condem ... 909&sr=8-4

preview citavog albuma, zvuci predobro, mozda 2-3 stvari zaostaju kvalitetom za ostalim

PostPosted: 23. 07. 2009. 15:15 

hvala bogu više procurio link
VBR 320 kbps
1. We Will Prevail 02:18
2. The Ones I Condemn 03:22
3. Give Me Justice 03:27
4. The Great Wall 04:45
5. Tetragrammaton 05:24
6. Atrocity 03:55
7. Hiroshima 04:19
8. The Devil's Martyr 02:36
9. Ultimate Power Corrupts 03:21
10. Desolation Alive 07:19
11. Burned At The Stake (2009 Version) 04:31
12. The Entity (2009 Version) 05:28

http://rapidshare.com/files/258733930/Sac09.rar

192 kbps
http://rapidshare.com/files/258657325/S ... tal.ru.rar

PostPosted: 23. 07. 2009. 15:49 

a majko draga koji povratnicki album

PostPosted: 30. 07. 2009. 05:39 

Odlican album...jedan od boljih old i new school koji sam cuo u zadnje vrijeme
Ovako bi trebala biti produkcija svih velikana iz 80ih a ne usrani Andy Sneap ispolirani perfektni zvuk
album je do jaja dobar i nema ni jedne lose pjesme al ima jedan VELIKI rip off :mrgreen:
Na prve zvuke Hiroshima pjesme znao sam da je tudji rif...ispostavi se da su pokrali SOD i pjesmu Freddy Krueger sa Speak English Or Die albuma :mrgreen:
Osim toga album je cista perfekcija , bas kako bi thrash trebo zvucati sada

PostPosted: 03. 08. 2009. 13:37 

ma prejeben album, sto ga vise slusam sve mi bolje produkcija bas kakva treba biti, 100% prirodan zvuk, bez trigera i sranja

Sacrifice je jedan od najpodcjenjenijih thrash bendova, Dark Angel, Heathen, Demolition Hammer, Exumer nisu ništa bolji od njih

PostPosted: 04. 08. 2009. 07:04 

Ja ga slusam3 puta dnevno najmanje jebote i nikako da se zadovoljim....album je odlican
nema zamjerke

PostPosted: 27. 09. 2009. 20:57 

Ovaj album je vrh..
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: 12. 10. 2009. 13:34 

evo nekih kritika:

metal-rules 5/5
Comebacks of once disbanded metal bands seem to be this day´s phenomenon, and gladly quite a few of them have been truly worth them although some may rightfully ask what we need all these comebacks for?

Well, if it´s as convincing comeback as what the Canadian thrashers Sacrifice have clearly proved it to be on their 5th full-length album, THE ONES I CONDEMN, then by all means be my guest. It´s been 16 years since the band´s last album, APOCALYPSE INSIDE (on Metal Blade), came out – and now on Sacrifice´s comeback album THE ONES I CONDEMN, the band seems to be back in full, malicious strike, simply basing my opinion on strictly on the new songs on their fantastic latest effort.

The album kicks off with a catchy 2-song instrumental song “We Will Prevail”, which basically warms up everything to come further on the album. The title track, “The Ones I Condemn”, sets determinedly a standard for this old school thrash opus, being one vicious and aggressive thrasher as it proves to be. After that, there´s no turning back really. “Give Me Justice” and “The Great Wall” add more steam into a smoothly running Sacrifice´s thrash machine, being just beautiful reminiscences from the band´s past works, plus naturally the times when Sacrifice were on the same top league of Canadian thrash along with bands like Voivod, Razor, Infernäl Mäjesty, Annihilator, Armoros - and so on, and so on…

Songs like “Tetragrammaton”, “Atrocity”, “The Devil´s Martyr" (featuring Jed Simon from SYL, Tenet, etc. doing some killer solo work – as well as and Dave Hewson, that Slaughter / Strappado fame, spitting out his infamous vocals for this song), “Desolation Alive”, etc. – filled with killer and breaking riffs, a fair amount of cleverly structured tempo changes, Rob´s rock-slicing vocal style – all this having a real strong old school spirit and attitude involved with this whole outcome, etc., are really something that make you put to think do we seriously have the best thrash album of 2009 in our hands? Now after spinning around the album non-stop for the last 3 days, I think I am absolutely convinced and secure to say “Yes, we do indeed…”. THE ONES I CONDEMN is – if I am allowed to use probably the most worn-out cliché, thrash-tastic thoroughly – all the 10 songs on it! No gimmicks – no bullshit, just a dose of splendid thrashing-to-the-bone.

The further the album actually progresses on, the better one is about to realize, how superb and convincing job the guys of Sacrifice have done with their brilliant comeback album. They have truly lived up to all those expectations that were directed to this album in advance – and just surprising everyone basically by that fact how well they were able to stay and stick loyally to their past sound, knowing it´s been almost two long decades since Sacrifice called it quits.

Just get this fucking amazing release in order to realize yourself that some comebacks are truly worth our undivided attention. And that´s exactly what THE ONES I CONDEMN is all about – seriously, I mean. Sacrifice did exactly all that they promised to do in the first place: to record a comeback album full of old-school thrash, done with a true 80s spirit. And that can never be a bad thing, can it? ;o)

metal-observer (u ovih su mi vazda drage :mrgreen: )

9,5/10

Imagine yourself standing in a beautiful meadow full of sunshine and golden flowers. The breeze is enough to knock the heat away but not enough to annoy you either. You are enjoying the serenity and the beautiful weather without a care in the world. Suddenly a large man in denim and leather runs up out of the blue and kicks you in the groin with his studded boot and then gives you a right hook to the face. While you lay in a stupefied heap on the ground bleeding from your ears, acid rain starts to come from a quickly darkening sky.

That’s how I feel about SACRIFICE’s latest album “The Ones I Condemn”.

Seriously, I don’t know where I have been on the updates in the last few months, but this new SACRIFICE album, their first in 16 years mind you, came out of the blue and just blindsided me. I have been following the band somewhat and I already have all their previous albums, but this one takes the cake. It’s a masterful Thrash record that blows a lot of their previous works away and gives a run for some of the other Thrash bands in 2009 (new and old).

Many fans of Thrash tend to find themselves stuck in an era where the late 80s and early 90s were a mecca of sorts for bands and they can’t find themselves moving away from those classic eras. I, for one, find that the late 00s have been just as good for Thrash as the first time round and SACRIFICE is evidence of this. This album is just as good, and in my opinion, better then some of their previous work. The slick and razor sharp production on “The Ones I Condemn” allows the band to really show how technical and relevant they are today. The mix and production do the band wonders on this album and it takes it to the next level.

Musically, the band is as sharp as ever. With its German aggressiveness and chaotic overall tonality, “The Ones I Condemn” is, like my analogy in the opening, a solid right hook to the face of pure Thrash intensity. The monster riffs, the lightning strike leads and solos, the energy explosive drumming, the harsh screaming, and even the underrated bass lines all create this experience of intense/chaotic/technical Thrash that many bands cannot compare themselves to. From the bass/drum intro on “We Will Prevail” to the somewhat more rhythmatic and plodding “The Great Wall” to the riff blazer “The Devil’s Martyr”, this album simply slays on every track and destroys what is left.

As a bonus, you also get two re-recorded tracks on the end of the album. These are pretty fucking sick with the new production and mix and any fans of SACRIFICE are going to seriously want these.

I just can’t praise “The Ones I Condemn” enough. If you are a Thrash fan then this is a must have and must listen as these guys decided to come out of nowhere and give some of the bigger Thrash releases this year a run for their money.

PostPosted: 29. 11. 2009. 01:07 
Koji sam ja ovan jbt...

4 mjeseca ceko da ovo skinem....

mocniju produkciju odavno nisam cuo kod thrashera
vokal ubi brasno, muzika je agresivna do dzadza, riffovi sipaju ko iz kanistera, keca na dulume...
na kraju krajeva malo je rec da album ubi brasno tj. da zzzije

jedan od 3 najjaca albuma ove godine

prve dvije pjesmice nazivo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW0u6UOzNSk

PostPosted: 29. 11. 2009. 03:58 

SODOM wrote:
Koji sam ja ovan jbt...

4 mjeseca ceko da ovo skinem....

mocniju produkciju odavno nisam cuo kod thrashera
vokal ubi brasno, muzika je agresivna do dzadza, riffovi sipaju ko iz kanistera, keca na dulume...
na kraju krajeva malo je rec da album ubi brasno tj. da zzzije

jedan od 3 najjaca albuma ove godine

prve dvije pjesmice nazivo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW0u6UOzNSk

[*]
E sodome pusti kraju i Slayer i Metallici i drzi se ovoga :)...pustis intro pa onda The Ones I Condemn i onda se razvalis uz The Grat Wal i onda Tetragmaton koja pocinje sporo i onda te ubije sa drugom polovinom pjesme....ovo je ne samo thrash album godine ovo je METAL ALBUM godine

PostPosted: 29. 11. 2009. 12:51 
heh, a ima jedna caka sto se tice tetragrammaton...kod mene traje 2:22, odo na soulseeku potrazit, neisplati mi se skidat ponovo cijeli album radi 3 minute jbt :D

sve valjaju, Give me justice ima jebacki riff kakav odavno nisam cuo jbt

PostPosted: 29. 11. 2009. 16:10 

u decembru bi trebo dvd Live Reanimation izaci, uh to jedva cekam

PostPosted: 29. 11. 2009. 23:52 

SODOM wrote:
heh, a ima jedna caka sto se tice tetragrammaton...kod mene traje 2:22, odo na soulseeku potrazit, neisplati mi se skidat ponovo cijeli album radi 3 minute jbt :D

sve valjaju, Give me justice ima jebacki riff kakav odavno nisam cuo jbt

skini sa drugog linka i meni je na prvom linku ista pjesma prekinuta na 3coj minuti kad pocinje naj bolji dio

PostPosted: 30. 11. 2009. 14:34 

s torrenta ti je lakse ako ti treba jedna pjesma

PostPosted: 30. 11. 2009. 14:40 
nece trebati, danas kupljen album :D

PostPosted: 30. 11. 2009. 14:42 

jebi se :D

moram vaditi kreditnu

PostPosted: 30. 11. 2009. 14:49 
pijacarski ba...7KM kod Seje i Vilija

PostPosted: 30. 11. 2009. 14:50 

hahahahah XD

da nije i na njemu 2 min

Last edited by Azrael661 on 30. 11. 2009. 14:54, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 30. 11. 2009. 14:53 
:lol: :lol:

nije, nema tu fulanja :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 21. 01. 2010. 00:22 
samo ne kontam , ako su vec spremili 2 nanovo snimljene pjesmice zasto su onda ovu Atrocity snimali...to je zapravo nanovo snimljena Flames of Armageddon, znaci 3 nanovo snimljene pjesmice su na albumu...da budem iskren, one i jesu najlosije :twisted: