Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 27. 04. 2024. 21:47

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Okultno Å¡tivo - Lemegeton
PostPosted: 21. 05. 2010. 15:19 

Kako je moj gitarista (Atlija - Motherpig) ljubitelj okultnog, tako je i mene zarazio. Mene je suštinski ovo sve interesovalo i puno prije, ali znate kako život napreduje, nemate vremena za neke stvari koje vas interesuju. Uglavnom, na download izvolite Lemegeton ili kako je vjerujem svima vama poznatiji (a i meni): THE LESSER KEY OF SOLOMON.

Which is widely known as Lemegeton is the same thing as The Lesser Key of Solomon. Well, I've never knew this book by the name of Lemegeton, but the The Lesser Key of Solomon is a very known name.

Here it is for you, Clavicula Salomonis, anonymous 17th century grimoire (magic textbook), one of the most popular books of demonology. It consists of five books, Ars Goetia, Ars Theurgia Goetia, Ars Paulina, Ars Almadel and Ars Notoria.

Each of these books deals with a different subjects such as invocation of demons and description of those demons, dealing with angels, making a protective amulets and so on. Very interesting stuff to read (or to practice, if you will, but it's your own responsibility and soul on the line!). Things which are known about this collection of books are that it certainly weren't wrote by Solomon since some of the persons mentioned in it appeared and lived on Earth long time after Solomon.

It drew inspiration from 16th century mistical texts, Jewish kabbalists and Muslim mysticists.

Aleister Crowley brought fame to these words in 1904, and his adaption (translation) of the books, particulary Ars Goetia is one of the most important in his system of magick.

I do not believe in invocation of 72 demons, cause we already have over 6 billion demons living on Earth, but then again - do not play with stuff you don't understand. Just read and learn.

DOWNLOAD: http://0ccident.blogspot.com/2010/05/bo ... lomon.html

All five books included, seperated in five .pdf formats, ready to print.

Post subject: Re: Okultno Å¡tivo - Lemegeton
PostPosted: 21. 05. 2010. 17:06 

Ovo je odlično, zahvaljujem.

PostPosted: 21. 05. 2010. 19:45 

Prati taj blog, bit će još dosta okultnih knjiga, okupila se neka ekipa, pa valjda će biti svega. Od Aleistera na Osmana Sparea pa nadalje...

PostPosted: 22. 05. 2010. 00:29 

Odlično,nisam znao da se raja sa ovog foruma zanima za takvo nešto.Evo ako nemaš ili nisi čitao,prva knjiga Osmana,napisana kad je imao 18 godina.
Earth Inferno: http://www.fulgur.co.uk/ebooks/earth-inferno-1905.pdf

PostPosted: 22. 05. 2010. 01:41 

E Hvala za link.
Moram priznat da je i mene taj okultizam mnogo zanimao, doduse vise prije nego sad. Al mislim toliko je govana i u tome da se slabo moze doc do makar zanimljivih knjiga.

Malo sam gledo one Nodveidtove Anti-Kosmicke Sataniste, hajde sto nema literature pristupne, ali je jos gore sto i kroz ove minimalne clanke zvuci glupo.
Ne znam Sarane jesil cuo za Michael Ford-a (onaj iz Black Funeral-a), on je isto pisao neke knjige na temu satanizma, ma da ne znam jel teisticki ili nije. Uglavnom imam neku njegovu knjigu isto na racunaru ako ti treba, ma da je meni dojadilo nakon 10 minuta.
Pitaj kolegu on sigurno i zna o cemu se radi.

PostPosted: 22. 05. 2010. 01:42 

Imam :) I zanimam se, samo nemam vremena toliko i ne čitam to fanatično kao neki da bi se prepirao i kurčio (ne mislim na tebe, ne dao Satan!) :)