Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 18. 04. 2024. 21:13

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dokumentarci
PostPosted: 04. 09. 2011. 14:03 

wm3, poznata prica u metal krugovima, mislim da je bio album podrske njima sa motorheadom i drugima. pustili su ih van, al i taj epilog je morao karinaski zavrsit nazalost. abortus pravde par excellence.

PostPosted: 04. 09. 2011. 14:27 

Znam da je Henry Rollins re-izdao 24 pjesme Black Flaga u znak podrske njima, a vidim na fbu se i Peter Jackson podosta raspisao o njihovom pustanju na slobodu. A da slazem se da iako je dobro sto su ih pustili van, da su uzasni uslovi pod kojima su stekli slobodu, a to samo tako da priznaju ono sto (vjerovatno) nisu pocinili, i tako je i tuzilastvo i sud automatski oslobodjeno krivice i odgovornosti za nefer sudjenje.

PostPosted: 06. 09. 2011. 23:58 

topdocumentaryfilms.com

PostPosted: 11. 10. 2011. 14:53 

Nakanim se sinoc poslije dugo vremena da konacno pogledam Exit Through The Gift Shop i bas sam se zajebo sto to nisam uradio ranije. Odlican street art dokumentarac koji ima šta da kaže, da podstakne na stvaralaštvo i one koji veze nemaju sa ovom subkulturom.Inače u dok. se pojavljuju mega poznati likovi, Banksy (idite na link i pogledajte njegove radove) između ostalih. Sama radnja je nekako veoma čudna. Naravno, ne zato što je pisac promašio temu,nego je, nekako najbolje rečeno nekonvencionalna. U principu, poruka je da svako moze da bude umjetnik. Ako pogledate ovaj film..vidjecete zasto.

Banksy - Exit Through The Gift Shop
Quote:
This is the inside story of Street Art - a brutal and revealing account of what happens when fame, money and vandalism collide. Exit Through the Gift Shop follows an eccentric shop-keeper turned amateur film-maker as he attempts to capture many of the world's most infamous vandals on camera, only to have a British stencil artist named Banksy turn the camcorder back on its owner
with wildly unexpected results.

One of the most provocative films about art ever
made, Exit Through the Gift Shop is a fascinating study
of low-level criminality, comradeship and incompetence.
By turns shocking, hilarious and absurd, this is an
enthralling modern-day fairytale... with bolt cutters.

http://www.banksyfilm.com/index.html

DOWNLOAD

PostPosted: 21. 10. 2011. 23:37 

CUT -The Movie je izuzetno kvalitetan i prije svega intrigantan dokumentarni film na vrlo škakljivu temu obrezivanja muškaraca.

više o sadržaju, utiscima kao i sam film na:

Cut:Slicing Through the Myths of Circumcision

PostPosted: 02. 10. 2012. 19:40 

Being: Liverpool

Quote:
Fly-on-the-wall documentary series. Unprecedented camera access shows Liverpool FC behind the scenes under new manager Brendan Rodgers' regime.

Quote:
Filming of the documentary began days after the FA Cup final defeat to Chelsea at the end of the 2011/12 season. Although they won the League Cup for a record eighth time and reached the FA Cup Final, their form had been hit and miss and they finished 8th, their lowest premier league position since 1994. It resulted in Kenny Dalglish being relieved of his duties in May.
Cameras were allowed full access to all aspects of the club and players, on the pitch and training fields, in the gyms, changing rooms and boardrooms, at team meetings and at home. The film captures the recruitment process as the club sought a new manager and the moment when, two weeks later, Brendan ‘Buck’ Rodgers arrived at Melwood, prior to Liverpool’s North American tour.

epizoda 1:
http://woofey.com/Being-Liverpool-Episode-1_v1742

epizoda 2:
http://woofey.com/Being-Liverpool-Episode-2_v1760

PostPosted: 28. 01. 2013. 01:51 

dobio sam fine preporuke za ovaj dokumentarac,tako da ostavljam link i javljam se kad pogledam

BONES BRIGADE : AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Quote:
When six teenage boys came together as a skateboarding team in the 1980s, they reinvented not only their chosen sport but themselves too - as they evolved from insecure outsiders to the most influential athletes in the field.

DOWNLOAD

PostPosted: 28. 01. 2013. 13:17 

Evo i od mene jedan, pripremite maramice.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2120779/