Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 16. 06. 2024. 07:58

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Job For A Cowboy
PostPosted: 05. 01. 2009. 19:49 

na tom demu je malo rec fenomenalna pjesma "What We Once Called Home" 8)

PostPosted: 09. 01. 2009. 16:26 

Ha! Evo konačno objašnjenja zašto su zaokrenuli i kako kontaju da na novom albumu još jednom stilski zaokrenu.

Genesis je, po rječima vokala, nastao najviše pod utjecajima Psyroptica. Uglavnom evo čitav intervju:

Quote:
MetalSucks: "Doom" and "Genesis" are two vastly different sounding records. Can you explain why?

Davy: We wrote "Doom" when we were, like, 15 or 16 years old. Then we went on tour after that, and that's when everything kind of hit. We had a couple of member changes and just touring and progressing and growing up and developing better taste in music. When you are 16 or 17, that's when you start to learn about metal, and that's kind of what happened there.

MetalSucks: What changed in your tastes? What are you into now? What really changed you?

Davy: Oh, the name-dropping question. I listen to everything. As far as metal goes, I listen to the new PSYCROPTIC a lot. If I had my iPod now, I could tell you. I don't have it on me. I just try to keep up with everything in the death metal scene.

MetalSucks: You guys are working on a new album, right? Is there going to be a drastic shift with this one and "Genesis"?

Davy: It'll be a little bit of a shift again, but nothing too drastic. We definitely are coming in with new influences with the next record. It's still early on, but it'll sound a little different than "Genesis", for sure. We're just learning from our mistakes and nitpicking everything and evolving as a band.

MetalSucks: Do you have any idea yet of what we can expect? What it's going to sound like?

Davy: I don't know. We got a new drummer [Jon Rice], and it's going to be his first time recording and playing with us. It's been going awesome so far [The band has since announced the departure of guitarist Ravi Bhadriraju and named Al Glassman as his replacement. — Ed.]. It's still really early in the works. We just have pieces of the puzzle laying around. We're just going to have to put it all together at this point. I don't know it's hard to say. I don't know how to pinpoint it.

MetalSucks: Is it going to be a concept record?

Davy: No, I don't think we're doing a concept record. I think with the next record we're going to go a bit more into politics. I want to write about parts of the world that are fucked up. Like Northern Korea is blocked off from the entire world. It's its own little society. I'm just trying to pinpoint and find little things that are going on in the modern day and age. There are things that are so fucked up and nothing is really being done about it.

MetalSucks: Your band has a large number of detractors. All of them are ridiculously vocal and obnoxious from what I've seen. Why do you think that is?

Davy: I don't know. It's kind of humorous to us at this point. I think it's just the death metal scene, and people are becoming more elitist because the genre started out small, and when the bands break out of these walls, kids are like, "What the fuck? I don't want anybody to know about my music." I think that's the whole thing. I think if I wasn't at the point that I am right now, I would be the same way. Being in a band really gives you a perspective on things, with the touring. It happens with every band that gets recognition. You just have to roll with it. The bigger you get, the more shit you get.

MetalSucks: You guys are significantly younger than most of your peers. How do you think that has helped, or does it make a difference?

Davy: I think it definitely makes a difference for us, because the kids realize how young we are and younger kids can get into us. I think for younger kids it is harder to attach themselves to someone in their 30s or 40s. So it might be easier for them with a band that is around their age group. It might make them think that they can do it, too.

PostPosted: 09. 01. 2009. 16:46 
mocno ovo sto govori za tekstove, ona sranja o sjevernoj koreji i to :)

preslusah detaljnije sve u zadnje vrijeme
THE RISING TIDE je prava deathcore nabrijacina as fuck
definitivno must have covjece

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 11:24 
Ev da buduci clanovi rock planeta koji su zainteresovani za ovaj bend ne moraju gubiti vrijeme da pronadju linkove :mrgreen: :

Demo 2004
http://lix.in/4d1304

Doom (EP) 2005
http://lix.in/4b7ed0

Genesis 2007
http://lix.in/85e7c8

a sad da se to malcice preslusa

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 16:38 

SODOM wrote:
Doom (EP) 2005
http://lix.in/4b7ed0

Koliko je samo utjecajan ovaj EP. Hem što je popularizirao deathcore, hem što ga je odvojio od metalcore-a a hem što je toliko utjecao na ostale bendove i ukupan razvoj žanra. Svaka valja ali što je Suspended By The Throat klaona malo koja je dostiže :twisted: .

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 19:12 
demo preslusan....odlican zvuk za demo, zika nist posebno, nako vise neg solidan taj neki metalkor i fala bogu bez klinova....da vidjamo kakav je Doom.

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 19:27 

SODOM wrote:
demo preslusan....odlican zvuk za demo, zika nist posebno, nako vise neg solidan taj neki metalkor i fala bogu bez klinova....da vidjamo kakav je Doom.

Pa bi se rokn'o da i u detkoru ima cleanova :|

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 19:41 

skiljo wrote:
SODOM wrote:

Pa bi se rokn'o da i u detkoru ima cleanova :|

Ne znaju ti to oni moj Chenga :)

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 20:02 
pa ja do danas nisam nista cuo od ovih bloudzabovaca...privuko me kaver dje se nalaze junad....

pa sam malo citao vase komentare gdje ispada da je EP drugaciji od dema a album od EPa....pa na kraju covjek ne zna sta da ocekuje, pa na kraju napisem dobro je da nema klinjaka...knts, jeum mu ljeb???

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 20:11 

odlican bend..ep mi je mnogo drazi od albuma,savrsen deathcore,i koliko znam jedni od prvih deathcore bendova..sa albumom "genesis" su bas zagazili u death metal vode,no more breakdowns,al opet dobro izdanje..

taj demo upravo skidam,bas me zanima kako zvuci 8)

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 20:12 

Šta to mi ne znamo? Da je deathcore sa cleanovima kao ili progy deathcore a ne the deathcore? Pa ja to govorim već...dugo vremena.

Sodome ovako: demo - metalcore; EP - deathcore, album - tehnički death metal/deathcore.

Javi ako ti se i šta ti se svidi a ja ti uskoro bacim nešto što bi ti se moglo svidjeti samo prati osvježene teme ;-) .

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 20:16 

nemoj ba postace njubrider :lol:

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 20:21 

artredis wrote:
Šta to mi ne znamo? Da je deathcore sa cleanovima kao ili progy deathcore a ne the deathcore? Pa ja to govorim već...dugo vremena.

Sodome ovako: demo - metalcore; EP - deathcore, album - tehnički death metal/deathcore.

Javi ako ti se i šta ti se svidi a ja ti uskoro bacim nešto što bi ti se moglo svidjeti samo prati osvježene teme ;-) .

ispravka jedna minijaturna: demo - metalcore/deathcore

ostalo si sve super napisao.

Sodome, deathcore kao takav nema clean vokala. Metalcore ga isto nema u mnogim slucajevima. ;-)

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 20:23 

tjeskoba wrote:
nemoj ba postace njubrider :lol:

Ejs, pa imamo mi svoju brutalniju stranu he he :mrgreen: . A taj demo, iako produkcijski sirov, ni sekunde loš nije. A eto, kažu novi album će biti nešto novo. Svako novo izdanje drugačiji stil. Samo da ne odu u post-hc pederluk :mrgreen: . Ja bi najviše volio da budu tehnički deathcore ala Here Comes The Kraken. Inače, njih proglašavaju nasljednicima JFAC-a a nedavno im je izašao album za kojeg sam napisao recenziju. Dobar i brutalan jebote :twisted: .

@Nameless - jes deathcore kao The Scar of Ages EP :roll: , znači - njet!

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 20:40 
Nameless wrote:
artredis wrote:

ispravka jedna minijaturna: demo - metalcore/deathcore

ostalo si sve super napisao.

Sodome, deathcore kao takav nema clean vokala. Metalcore ga isto nema u mnogim slucajevima. ;-)

heh, pa vidis da sam pogodio zanr....a u metalkoru kao sto kazes ponekad ima klinjaka a demo je metalkor 8) znaci dzaba napadoste :razz:

a sto se tice ovih kravara, ja se iz tog nekog opisa najvise uzdam u genesis...al idem kronoloski pa bumo vidli,ne.

p.s. joj al ovaj deatchain ubijaaaaa

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 22:26 
EP puno bolji od demoa ali nije ovaj nju brid za mene....jednostavno imam osjecaj da bih ovo mogo slusat i razvalit se samo uzivo a ovako mi poprilicno dosadno a s druge strane ne mozesh ih popljuvat...

zadnja stanica Genesis.

PostPosted: 17. 03. 2009. 13:07 
da da da,,,Genesis ubjedljivo najjaci....jede i ove sajkroptike i fejslese...odlican album

sad samo promjenite ime i to je to :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 18. 03. 2009. 15:50 

SODOM wrote:
da da da,,,Genesis ubjedljivo najjaci....jede i ove sajkroptike i fejslese...odlican album

sad samo promjenite ime i to je to :mrgreen:

Šta ti je Sodome Fejslesi su deset godina ispred JFAC-a. Genesis je album koji je nastao, kao što se može vidjeti iz intervjua desetak postova iznad, najviše pod Psycroptic utjecajima. Ja ti preporučavam da pogledaš neke spotove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YkSki1qbLA
a ovaj će ti se posebno svidjeti - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeZIfbPK ... re=related - ovakav stil spotova jedino deathcore bendovi imaju ;-) .

Probaj onaj Here Comes The Kraken - oni imaju xxx melodija i dosta na JFAC vuku.

PostPosted: 18. 03. 2009. 22:37 
ono sto me odbija od fejslesa i sajkroptika je produkcija...previse je plasticna jbg...ko da je snimljena u MIDI formatu (a vokali u ovih drugih su malo reci smijesni i jadni) dok ovi kravari imaju bas ono, cvrstu produkciju i jebacke vokale.

poslusam u narednim danima jos takvih bendova 8)

PostPosted: 08. 04. 2009. 13:39 

Nova stvar!!!! 2009

http://rapidshare.com/files/218713417/J ... tal.ru.rar