Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 27. 04. 2024. 11:02

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: From A Second Story Window
PostPosted: 27. 05. 2008. 17:59 

Band dolazi iz Amerike...Ohio.
Pored zanimljivog imena, sviraju i zanimljivu muziku..
Sviraju neku mjesavinu metala, hard core-a, pomalo eksperimentalno...dosta je progresivno..na momente histericno...blastovi, kec, dvica, brake-ovi, melodije, histerija, screamo, clean vokali, urlanje, deranje, vristanje..dobar zvuk, produkcija itd..meni mnogo zanimljiv band...
U ovom zanru su mi mozda jedan od najboljih...
od izdanja imaju:

-Not One Word Has Been Omitted (EP) (2004)

-Delenda (2006) - meni, licno, najbolji!!!!
http://rapidshare.com/files/49417043/F_ ... tal.ru.rar

-Conversations (2008)
http://rapidshare.com/files/117957808/F ... tal.ru.rar

..mislim da je band vrijedan paznje...
evo i linkovi ispod naziva izdanja za ova dva albuma, pa ako nekoga zanima..moze i da odradi pogani "daunlod"...

Post subject: Re: From A Second Story Window
PostPosted: 27. 05. 2008. 19:08 

Pa zar nisam o njima vec temu postavio :?
Ipak bi njih svrstao u metal naravno,usprkos hc utjecajima.
Conversations sam jednom uspio preslusat jer je tek danas procurio na net,a Delendom sam se ubijao jedno vrijeme,havarija od eksperimentalne zajebancije pomijesane sa metalcoreom.
EP im imam negdje,al samo sam ga skinuo - da imam,preslusao nisam :oops:

Ima tu ludilo acoustic dionica na gitarama,popraceni cleanovima,ima deathcore breakdowna,ima i mathcore tehnicarenja i ludjackih ritmova,ima i metalcore melodijica i breakova - vokal psihopata!

Bas se sjetih lude biografije s cmar neta koju je drug davno postavio.
Koji carevi e:

We are simply sentient souls lost in a world of corruption and chaos, trapped in a shell forced to endure the barrage of daily human life; all the while trying to communicate a sense of purpose to the masses. However, this unending chaos ultimately helps to guide us through it, this world, and gives us pause enough to create music that not only battles it, but can also thrive within it. The horror and beauty in this haphazard world allows us to create music we love, to speak without question, and to love with no barriers, all the while having no nagging feelings about it. Some will say we are maniacs on the stage, or that our music is too violent and explosive. I say we are products of this environment and as all humans are the sum of their experiences, what more can one expect from a group of individuals created, and creating, from alternate positions within this conglomerate of happenings and experiences. The music created is a direct reaction to the world around us…the violence, the greed, the insatiable lust for human betterment you see on a daily basis. Everyone has the unending fever or the inescapable human madness somewhere deep inside them. The madness is what keeps us sane. The madness is what keeps us living in a van, touring non-stop, and breaking ourselves every night we are enabled enough to be playing our music. This music is brooding within us, trying to escape. Only by allowing it to escape, we may be able to show a true extension of who we are, as a group. In a life there is no changing who you are, there is no escaping what has or will shape you to make you an individual. Music can show the true inner struggle and anguish we all feel in this force fed media driven regime of “the music business”. This struggle of understanding who we are and why we are here is a key factor in our music. To understand is to be free, and freedom, sadly, is not free. Therefore, please read this and understand that we are just like you, searching. We are searching for what is true and what is good, all the while trying to understand our need to continue to create and exist. This music is for you, our friends and fellow searchers. This music is a direct reaction to this world and this consciousness. We can only send our deepest thanks and appreciations to you all for taking the precious time out of your lives, simply to visit ours. Good luck and happy days.

PostPosted: 28. 05. 2008. 19:03 

ok, nisam znao da ima tema...ali jebatga...
ma delenda je vrh...ja sam se odusevio...stvarno extra band...pa u principu i jeste..u stvari, najvise ima tog nekog metala...posto metal core za mene ne postoji...postoji sam metal, hard core i to je to...
novi album je fin...dosta je nekako emo...zanimljiv album...

PostPosted: 19. 09. 2008. 15:20 

Meni novi album nije nikako legao ali u Travniku masivno raja njih sluša.
Btw. raspali su se nedavno.

PostPosted: 19. 09. 2008. 20:08 

A znam da su se raspali...steta...
Zato mi se Spineshank opet sastao :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 14. 03. 2009. 21:17 

Ovaj Coversations iz 2008 je fakat albumčina... Skinem i ono prije pa poslušam. Definitivno jako dobar bend, i šteta što se raspadoše. Baš izdali najbolji album do sada i... :cry:

PostPosted: 16. 03. 2009. 20:50 

Mene je Majk iz Beware bio utušio s njima a posebno novim albumom ljetos. Pošto je bio, a vjerovatno je i sad, aktivan član zvaničnog Meshuggah foruma ispričao mi je da je pored pored Meshuggah-e i sličnih bendova najrazvikaniji upravo ovaj bend i da malo kome nije sjeo - opet posebno Conversations.

Ko ga nema ja preporučujem da posluša:

Artist: From a Second Story Window
Album: Conversations
Genre: Progressive Metal, Mathcore, Metalcore

TRACKLIST
1) Most of Us Are Normal
2) Self Admitted
3) Leaving the Earth
4) Monumental Treason
5) The Burning Bush
6) Severed Heads Open Minds
7) A Swarm of Bees
8) Advancement Towards Nothingness
9) Stolen Lands
10) When Harry Lost Sally

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lxubxldj21z

Ova prva pjesma je samo takav MTV material :) . Cleanovi su tako gotivni, ni sekunde ne smrde na gay nego su samo tako uklopljeni u aranžman. Da nisu divlji koliko jesu mogli su postati zvijezde na MTV-u :razz: :mrgreen: .

Stvarno - albumčina!

PostPosted: 17. 03. 2009. 00:49 

JohnnyT wrote:
Ova prva pjesma je samo takav MTV material :) . Cleanovi su tako gotivni, ni sekunde ne smrde na gay nego su samo tako uklopljeni u aranžman. Da nisu divlji koliko jesu mogli su postati zvijezde na MTV-u :razz: :mrgreen: .

hehe, slažem se... i zadnja je isti fazon, ali pravo moćno. :D

PostPosted: 20. 06. 2010. 20:00 

bendina , danas prebacio sa dvdova ovaj bend i ovo mi je na repertoaru iducih tjedan dana u parkway drive ... neznam sta da kazem , krivo mi j pravo sto su se raspali ... slusam ovaj album Conversations i fakat je ovo albumčina , ogromna preporuka ...
JohnnyT wrote:
[/quote]

jos jednom da kazem BENDINA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: