Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 27. 04. 2024. 11:06

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Left To Vanish
PostPosted: 01. 03. 2009. 15:28 
evo jednog sjajnog banda, vec dugo imam namjeru postaviti topic, al uvjek zaboravim
mislim da nema topica, ne znam sta da kazem, al ova recenzija poprilicno fino opisuje band

Quote:
Maybe it's not the case to be too purist in this field, but for sure if a band deserves the adjective of "true metalcore", this band is that of Left To Vanish. True not in the sense they're among the prime movers – they were born when the wave was already moving! – but in the sense they play this music in the same way of the prime movers.

We're talking of Zao and Arkangel, two bands which intended metalcore in a rawer and more personal way than the various In Flames-wannabe that we find on our shoulders (even if Killswitch Engage and Shadows Fall cannot be considered some wagon jumpers), and to whom the five guys from Philadelphia refer to.

The band moves following the dualism new school hardcore/death metal, in the riffing – always heavy and square, with brutal distortions of high tonnage and faraway melodic intrusions from an easy catchiness – and in the vocal scores – at times clean, at times growl, but mostly in the shape of an agonizing screaming of Carcass school – with several intrusions into some other more or less various fields (from the more melodic emocore to the “post” school to stoner music).

It's not a case if metalcore found its fortune through different paths, which are more eighties influenced or more melodic and emo, with the consequence that Left To Vanish – that do nothing to deny their belonging to the metalcore breed – are so faraway from the reference genre. Or, better saying, from its most popular form.

dakle, poslusajte ljudi - http://www.myspace.com/lefttovanish

jako dobar deathcore, nenormalno dobri breakovi, i na nekim stvarima pomalo, hajmo reci, "cudni" riffovi
znaci ono pravo dobro meni

http://www.mediafire.com/?32mfcqse3zg

Post subject: Re: Left To Vanish
PostPosted: 01. 03. 2009. 17:20 

dobar bend, sa malo čudnom produkcijom moram priznati... možda je previše mlaka za ovaj pravac ali eto. zvuči pristojno i slažem se za riffove i breakdowne :lol:

i onaj sporiji dio na pjesmi lufthanza heist je čista kopija neke pjesme od Emmure-a ne mogu se tačno sjetiti :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 27. 03. 2009. 00:42 

Ovaj Versus The Throne je odličan album. Nisam očekivao ovakvu dozu inovativnosti ali više me je dojmilo to kako su dobro posložili visoke isprekidane riffove onim deathcore unisonima. Gitare za deset i svaka čast. Nekad to zna ubit u pojam ali odmakeli su se od generičnog zvuka s tim (i sa nekim van tipical metalcore/deathcore momentima) što ja fakat volim.

Album koji se sluša više puta definitli :) .

PostPosted: 27. 03. 2009. 00:44 
Left to Mr. Muscolo

PostPosted: 27. 03. 2009. 13:10 
Seventeenth year Cicadas foka
to je najstvar sa albuma :D