Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 27. 04. 2024. 08:34

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Mutiny Within
PostPosted: 23. 05. 2009. 12:40 

Eh da i ovo znate:P ovaj relativno mlad i nepoznat bend je jedna od najvecih uzdanica roadrunner records(a)!!! Okupili su se 2002.god pod imenom Mutiny, koje je kao sto vidite promijenjeno u Mutiny Within. Upravo su zavrsili snimanje prvog albuma koji ce svijetlo dana ugledati nadam se sto prije ( i jebat majku svima :D), release josh nije potvrden!!!
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/mutinywithin , imaju cetiri pjesme pa poslusajte i uvjerite se o kakvom je bendu rijec!!! Awake :razz: :razz: :twisted: :twisted:
Ovo je buducnost metala... mark my words ;-) ;-)

Post subject: Re: MUTINY WITHIN
PostPosted: 23. 05. 2009. 12:48 

Jaki su, jaki pravo. Imaš li one linkove za Awake live?

PostPosted: 23. 05. 2009. 12:56 

Ovo je "Still Alive" s nadolazeceg albuma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZE_FXHLHP8 (uzivo, ali zvuci jebeno) :D :D

PostPosted: 23. 05. 2009. 16:51 

Odlican bend, ali ocekujem prvo album.

Ep/demo je jebenica samo takva, ali daj album vamo pa budemo detaljnije o njima...

PostPosted: 23. 05. 2009. 22:47 
men vokal na prvo slusanje nije lego...

Post subject: Re: Mutiny Within
PostPosted: 24. 05. 2009. 13:55 

hmmmm... ono sto mi se nije svidjelo sto onaj CLEAN vucee previse na neki Heavy metal.. nekako mi glas takav... a ostalo sve je pravoo dobroo.. iznenadili su me.. !

a ruzni su ko noc... fini boy band...!..xD

PostPosted: 24. 05. 2009. 14:05 

jebo mater ovaj bi lik mogao biti dobar heavy vokal..ccc

PostPosted: 24. 05. 2009. 19:16 

Evo nešto vezano za ovaj album koji je jedan od iščekivanijih ove godine. Radio ga je prvo Jason Suecof a onda ga je uzeo drugi (poznatiji) producent. Da ja sad ne pišem možete sve pročitati dole:

Quote:
New Jersey-based quintet MUTINY WITHIN (formerly MUTINY) will hit Bieler Bros. Studios in Pompano Beach, Florida this coming Monday (April 6) with producer Jason Bieler (SIKTH, SKINDRED, DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL, NONPOINT) to resume recording its debut album for a late 2009 release through Roadrunner Records.

The initial sessions for the CD took place at Audiohammer Studios in Sanford, Florida with producer Jason Suecof, who has previously worked with ALL THAT REMAINS, GOD FORBID, TRIVIUM and DEVILDRIVER, among many others.

Commented Bieler: "I haven't really been inspired to produce many bands recently. After working with bands like SIKTH and SKINDRED with Matt LaPlant (our main producer/engineer at Bieler Bros. Records) you get spoiled. I also get bored really easily, especially with faceless instrument owners with record deals and no talent. Quite frankly, I would rather be playing hockey and have my head driven through the boards than sit through a session like that! Long story short, I have turned down project after project. Fortunately, Bieler Bros.' success allows me to pick and choose what I work on. My friends at Roadrunner called me and sent me some demos, and lo and behold, I was blown away! MUTINY WITHIN shred from top to bottom and have a vast, expansive sense of melody. They also have a unyielding work ethic... an unbeatable combination in my opinion. It is going to be great to work on a record that our friend Suecof worked on. There are few more metallic dudes on the planet! This is going to be an epic record and it all starts on Monday."

To, kao i činjenica da je pjesma Awake jedna od najviše puta downloadovanih sa Roadrunnerovog site-a su dokaz koliko se ovaj album iščekuje.

Opet, da ne bih pisao šta znam iz biografije c/p sa stranice - ima jako zanimljivih stvari a ja ću neke istaćii:

Quote:
Official Biography

Mutiny Within is the typical story of a bunch of kids who stayed home and practiced the shit out of their instruments til their fingers bled. When the Jacobs brothers, bassist AJ, guitarist Brandon; and keyboardist Drew Stavola started playing together under the name Mutiny in 2002, it probably wasn't to get girls at all -- it was to emulate their first musical heroes and influences: prog-metallers like Symphony X and Dream Theater as well as Euro-shredders including Soilwork and Children of Bodom.

Of course there were the more traditional rock and metal influences to the Mutiny framework and the combination made for a sound at once brimming with technicality and plenty of "shred" but with hooks and songwriting sensibilities far beyond their fresh-out-of-high-school age. There was the early phase of the band with a pure death metal screamer fronting things. That came to an end quickly. A good stretch of musical soul-searching followed. Mutiny evolved over the following years, started recording demos and gigging locally with national acts including 3 Inches of Blood and Symphony X, but also coming upon the realization that a capable voice and frontman was needed.

Mutiny's search for the right frontman brought them to the UK where demos from former With Intent vocalist Chris Clancy deemed him "most likely to end up in a metal band from New Jersey". Ironically, Clancy was the first and the best of a few aspiring Mutiny frontmen. A plane ticket. A couple more days of demoing and a main support gig to UK doomsters Paradise Lost won Chris the job. No pressure, there, right? Apparently, Chris -- whose musical tastes run from Lamb of God to Queen -- picked up some valuable opera training along the way. Bill Fore took up the position of drums and with with the new addition of British guitarist Dan Bage, Mutiny Within has found its lineup and crucial chemistry.

All the hard work, musical prowess, songsmanship and the Clancy fronted vocal prowess won Mutiny a deal with Roadrunner Records. The stuff that childhood dreams are made of? Naw, they busted ass, lucked out with the right singer and made it happen.

Znači lik i dalje uzima časove operskog pjevanja a iz biografije se vidi koliko su muzički ekspeditivni. Iz poznatog materijala (sa mysapce) se vidi koliko su inovativni i kako gotivno sviraju.

Prema tome ja slažem sa Mahirom
mahe_screams wrote:
Ovo je buducnost metala... mark my words

sama bit modernog metala istraživanje i stvaranje nove, orginalne i kvalitetne muzike. Mutiny Within imaju velike šanse da se stave u grupu onih kojima će to poći za rukom. A tek prvi album izdaju. Po logici da uvijek napreduju kasniji albumi će im biti bolji nego ovaj što će sada izaći. Nije isključeno ni da zasviraju retro/modernizirani heavy - kao što je God Forbid (jednim djelom) uradio na novom albumu.

Mogao bi to ovaj vokal ne sumnjam u to.

PostPosted: 08. 08. 2009. 15:00 

http://www.myspace.com/mutinywithin

30 sec nove pjesme :D :D
:shock: :shock:

PostPosted: 02. 11. 2009. 20:11 

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com nova pjesma pod nazivom "Awake" free download!!! Jako cudna produkcija na prvo slusanje, ali i dalje zvuci jako obecavajuce... Puno se ocekuje od Mutiny Within(a)!!! Debi album izlazi tek 23.02.2010!!!

Tracklisting:
1.Awake
2.Images
3.Falling Forever
4.Year Of Affliction
5.Forsaken
6.Lethean
7.Oblivion
8.Undone
9.Hours
10.Suffocate
11.Reflections

PostPosted: 02. 11. 2009. 20:54 

dobra dobra... ev pivam po kuci..:P xD

PostPosted: 02. 11. 2009. 21:30 

zanimljivo ... samo mimalo nelezi ovaj clean na prvu ... ali sve za 5

PostPosted: 03. 11. 2009. 00:43 
meni nikako ovo ne lezi
nije mi nesto :?

PostPosted: 03. 11. 2009. 19:59 

nisu mi ovi vokali baš nešto... lik jeste dobar al kad vrisne visoki power ton, zvuči totalno gay i ofirno... :roll: i imam osjećaj da ne može/neće pjevati niže i dublje

PostPosted: 05. 12. 2009. 17:14 

Novosti: Mutiny Within završili snimanje self-titled debi albuma
http://nbom.bloger.hr/post/novosti-mutiny-within-zavrsili-snimanje-selftitled-debi-albuma/1997660.aspx

PostPosted: 05. 12. 2009. 17:21 

Odličan članak kume :)

PostPosted: 10. 12. 2009. 09:31 
evo i oficijelni website online
http://www.mutinywithin.com/

PostPosted: 11. 12. 2009. 11:17 

"Album Walkthrough" video http://www.kyte.tv/ch/192065-mutiny-wit ... alkthrough

PostPosted: 16. 12. 2009. 10:39 
nesto slusam cijelo jutro Awake, ova pjesma mi je tek sad legla, a ono prije sa spejsa mi je bilo bezveze

dobra Awake skroz

PostPosted: 22. 12. 2009. 11:43 

Novosti: Mutiny Within dvije nove pjesme na My space-u!

Moondust wrote:
dobra Awake skroz

ove dvije nove za 5 klasa bolje :D