Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 28. 04. 2024. 00:35

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Turbo Metal
PostPosted: 08. 08. 2010. 19:45 

Striker wrote:
i 90 posto thrash bendova je u orjentalnoj skali..
I ako je orjentalno ne mora znaciti da je sa balkana.. naprotiv..
Metal pjesma ne bi bila metal da je sva u duru... to moze kod black sabbath-a
Sad neko manje a neko vishe forsira orjentalu.. mi forsiramo 100 posto :D

I dobro vam ide,samo naprijed.

PostPosted: 08. 08. 2010. 19:56 

Striker wrote:
i 90 posto thrash bendova je u orjentalnoj skali..
I ako je orjentalno ne mora znaciti da je sa balkana.. naprotiv..
Metal pjesma ne bi bila metal da je sva u duru... to moze kod black sabbath-a
Sad neko manje a neko vishe forsira orjentalu.. mi forsiramo 100 posto :D

te "orijentalne" skale su zapadnjacka adaptacija, znas i sam da to nema veze sa pravom "orijentalnom" muzikom koja se zasniva na makamima. u principu to fals-orijentalno i jest balkan-grcka-turska. samo se sjetimo sta su grci poslali na evroviziju :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 08. 08. 2010. 20:05 

Nek neko ukomponuje iransku narodnu muziku,sa najevima i onim instrumentom sto je ko daska od stola,ima tintilion zica i po njemu se svira cekicem,bas me zanima kako bi to ispalo..slusao sam ih jednom i beton je zvucalo samo dosadi nakon pola sata slusanja.To bi bila orijentala 1/1 :D

PostPosted: 08. 08. 2010. 20:17 

santur imas i u grka a slovenci i hrvati sviraju i citre, kao i arapi koji po takvim instrumentima ne koriste udaraljke.

nej je najodvratnije brejanje magarca poslije gusla. ja bih taj instrument, kao i gusle, zabranio.

PostPosted: 08. 08. 2010. 20:25 

E taj santur mi je odlicno zvucao,melodicno i lijepo.Nej je nesto kao frula i ima neki trepereci zvuk sto mi je bio bezveze,panova frula je zakon od svih tih duhackih instrumenata,predobar zvuk ima

PostPosted: 08. 08. 2010. 20:41 

da salzem se za panove frule bas su gotiva, al nej je bas pogan seljacka ona najsmrdljivija, bolje su i trube...

PostPosted: 08. 08. 2010. 23:50 

nej još dobar od one pištaljke što zovu zurle...

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 00:22 

a mogle i se i vuvuzele ukomponovat

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 00:24 

hahahahahah

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 00:26 

sihirbog wrote:

Gusle i Vuvuzele :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 00:28 

ma najjače bi bilo uvest kakav "hor" sa planine 8)

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 00:45 

ma ima i toga

to je therion furo

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 01:26 

Therion ima odlicnih albuma ba..

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 02:00 

saban burhan

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 02:47 

jasenko ne seri, znas na sta mislimo. fom-ovska i slicna orijentalija se ne moze mjerit a necim sto radi silent, a kamoli turbosmecem tipa pero defformera (al ne, to je zajebancija :o i neki to ne kontaju ).

dalmoških klapa sam se naslušao za zivota, ne treba mi vise.

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 12:26 

Turbo-folk is a popular musical sub-genre that originated in Serbia, Balkans. Though it is closely associated with performers from Serbia, it continues to be very popular in the other former Yugoslav republics, namely Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Additionally, turbo-folk is also present in Albania, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Turkey, Macedonia and Greece where it is enjoyed alongside Chalga, Arabesk and Laïka, the corresponding local genres.

A very similar style of music is popular in Romania, where it is known as Manele.

Together with Romanian Manele, Bulgarian Chalga and Greek Laïka, the genres go under the name of Pop-folk.

The term turbo folk itself was coined by Rambo Amadeus, who used it jokingly during the late 1980s in order to describe his own strange smorgasbord sound combining various styles and influences. At the time, the term was nothing more than a soundbite, the phrase being intentionally humorous for combining two contradictory concepts - "turbo," evoking an image of modern industrial progress and "folk," a symbol of tradition and rural conservatism.

Look of turbo-folk stars illustrated in this early '90s Ceca publicity photoTurbo Folk was conceived with the commercial rise to stardom of singers who used traditional serbian music in addition to meaningless or quasi meaningful lyrics, like Lepa Brena. However, the commercial success of the turbo folk phenomenon left no musician immune to it. Later on, it became mainstream.

Pre-origin of turbo folk in its native sense was in 1991. There were several illegal radio stations in New Belgrade's Blokovi neighbourhood. Owner of one was DJ W-ICE who mixed folk songs with dance rhythm, and broadcast them. Later he appeared in Zorica Brunclik's video, and then in other commercial folk performers' videos.

However, a few more years would pass before the term turbo folk made a comeback in earnest. Year 1993 was one of severe economic hardship and galloping inflation in FR Yugoslavia. War was being fought only a few hundred kilometers away and the country was under an international trade embargo; and many Serbian citizens sought solace in the escapist sounds of commercial folk music.

Commercial turbo-folk seemed to take its presentation up a notch in this period. Hedonism and a flip-off attitude became prominent themes. Songs like "Ne može nam niko ništa" (No one can touch us) by Mitar Mirić, singing about a couple's love surviving against all odds but also implicitly defiantly celebrating Serbia's isolated international position appealed to the general sentiment and the strength of the Serb people.

Still, if there is a single song that widely launched the turbo folk phenomenon, it would be 1994's "200 na sat" (200 per Hour) - an energetic tune about speed and sports cars performed by Ivan Gavrilović.The song is a cover of 2 Unlimited's eurodance hit "No Limit." The same song was later covered, by Croatian parody group Vatrogasci, as "Nema ograničenja" in which the phrase "turbo folk" is explicitly mentioned in the chorus line. On the same day, "200 na sat" and "Gori more, tope se planine" (Sea is burning, mountains are melting) by Željko Šašić were first aired on Belgrade TV Palma. That event should be considered as turbo-folk manifest.

Soon, a distinct style would be known by that name. Short-skirted, leggy girls such as Ceca, Mira Škorić, Dragana Mirković, Snežana Babić Sneki, and so on, all of whom were already established performers (though with slightly more demure attitudes), quickly embraced the new style, letting go of most inhibitions and going on to become some of turbo-folk's biggest stars.

The mix of scantily clad young women, lascivious stage movements and innocuous, accessible lyrics proved to be the winning combination that launched many performing careers and ensured high ratings for plenty of television stations across Serbia.

Smörgåsbord (Swedish pronunciation: [ˌsmœrɡɔsˈbuːɖ]) is a type of Scandinavian meal served buffet-style with multiple dishes of various foods on a table, originating in Sweden.[1] In Norway it is called koldtbord and in Denmark it is called kolde bord. Smörgåsbord became internationally known as Smorgasbord at the 1939 New York World's Fair when it was offered at the Swedish Pavilion's "Three Crowns Restaurant."[2] It is typically a celebratory meal and guests can help themselves from a range of dishes laid out for their choice. In a restaurant, the term refers to a buffet-style table laid out with many small dishes from which, for a fixed amount of money, one is allowed to choose as many as one wishes.

dakle, turbo folk sadrži zvuke švedskog stola i narodne muzike :lol:

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 13:40 

Pojam Turbo Metala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC5nFlXThbI

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 18:45 

Smrdo wrote:
sihirbog wrote:

To je vec noise....zamislite da se ufati svirat gusala isti broj ka vuvuzela na prvenstvo...e to bi bila tortura...

PostPosted: 09. 08. 2010. 18:49 

Dukljanin wrote:
Smrdo wrote:
sihirbog wrote:

To je vec noise....zamislite da se ufati svirat gusala isti broj ka vuvuzela na prvenstvo...e to bi bila tortura...

Trebali su Srbi ponjet Gusle na svjetsko :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 31. 08. 2010. 01:45 

uglavnom bezveze zikača...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next