Rock Planet

rock-planet.com
It is currently 16. 06. 2024. 05:59

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Utjecaj Tolkienovih radova na savremneni svijet
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 05:16 

Utjecaj Tolkienovih radova na savremneni svijet - stvaranje kulta ili stvaranje kulta sljedbenika idiota koji bježe od stvarnosti!

I kako ih još bolje i efektivnije zajabavat! :twisted:
Twist the knife slowly!

>eat my dust suckkkkers

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 05:17 
hahahahahahahhahaahahhaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 05:21 

da sam stavio da sam znao da ćeš ti prvi pogldat šta sam napiso, nebi bio fazon, ali znao sam!Vidiš, ništa pametno opet!samo serem ko foka i tako ću i dalje!jer imam shita dovoljno za sviju vas lotre!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 05:24 
Samo naprijed , cinis me krajnje zadovoljnim!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 11:56 

stvaranje kulta. on je napravio nesto jako veliko i njegove knjige su cijenjene svugdje a ono sto su one donjele sa sobom je neprocjenjivo.
elfovi, gnomovi, hobiti i ostala bica svojim prisustvom (iz njegovih knjiga) ne mogu napraviti nikakvo zlo vec samo dobro. a i iz knjiga se moze nauciti puno. ne samo iz LotR nego i iz Hobita, Silmarilliona, Roverandoma...
cijenim ga jako...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 14:18 

a sta ovom svijetu donose sauronovi podanici?

ocigledno, rijetko ko danas shvata da nema zla ne bi bilo ni dobra.zlo je NEOPHODNO na svijetu kako zbog balansa tako i da bi se znalo sta je to zapravo dobeo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 16:42 
Ulo ba daj stvori nesto orginalno i nemoj se glupirati sa ovim! Nemam vise rijeci za tebe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 18:39 

ovoj rubrici treba moderator...podhitno!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 23:05 

@eldarion

ako se to odnosilo na mene, bar meni nije svaka rijec gospodar prstenova i NISTA drugo :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. 03. 2005. 23:15 
Gia gdje ti sebe nade u mom tekstu?! Ovo je bilo upuceno Uli (Androphagous). Petlja se u nesto gdje mu nije mjesto. Pisem ja i dosta toga osim LOTR-a. A ti se malo pravis prepametna ovdje,a?? ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. 03. 2005. 00:58 

ja da sam otvorio temu "NSK-Napuši Se Kurca" većina vas bi i to otvorila!Ovo moje nije homage to the lotre, nego ismijavanje svega!Jebli vas orcovi među sise i u pakšu!A uruk-haii vam se najeli iz utrobe i sauron vam se posro u usta!grow up motherfuckers!odo otvorit još jednu temu, koja glasi "Kako se riješit ovih LOTRe idiota?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. 03. 2005. 13:23 

JOJ BORISE,U NEED HELP!!!!PROFESSIONAL HELP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. 03. 2005. 14:56 

NO,THESE IDIOTS NEED SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP, treba vam MALLEUS MALEFICARUM, bolje to pročitat nego nešto nerealno!Burning the witches!

An extract from the Malleus Maleficarum:
The method of beginning an examination by torture is as follows: First, the jailers prepare the implements of torture, then they strip the prisoner (if it be a woman, she has already been stripped by other women, upright and of good report). This stripping is lest some means of witchcraft may have been sewed into the clothing-such as often, taught by the Devil, they prepare from the bodies of un-baptized infants, [murdered] that they may forfeit salvation. And when the implements of torture have been prepared, the judge, both in person and through other good men zealous in the faith, tries to persuade the prisoner to confess the truth freely; but, if he will not confess, he bid attendants make the prisoner fast to the strappado or some other implement of torture. The attendants obey forthwith, yet with feigned agitation. Then, at the prayer of some of those present, the prisoner is loosed again and is taken aside and once more persuaded to confess, being led to believe that he will in that case not be put to death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. 03. 2005. 15:21 

ja se ne moram pravit pametna.
ja jesam pametna :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. 03. 2005. 17:40 

... jos jedna intelektualno prosvijetljena tema u moru Å¡unda i prostakluka...osa obrtanja svijeta se ne poklapa sa vektorom povrsine naseg misljenja...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. 03. 2005. 20:52 

Androphagous wrote:
NO,THESE IDIOTS NEED SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP, treba vam MALLEUS MALEFICARUM, bolje to pročitat nego nešto nerealno!Burning the witches!

The method of beginning an examination by torture is as follows: First, the jailers prepare the implements of torture, then they strip the prisoner (if it be a woman, she has already been stripped by other women, upright and of good report). This stripping is lest some means of witchcraft may have been sewed into the clothing-such as often, taught by the Devil, they prepare from the bodies of un-baptized infants, [murdered] that they may forfeit salvation. And when the implements of torture have been prepared, the judge, both in person and through other good men zealous in the faith, tries to persuade the prisoner to confess the truth freely; but, if he will not confess, he bid attendants make the prisoner fast to the strappado or some other implement of torture. The attendants obey forthwith, yet with feigned agitation. Then, at the prayer of some of those present, the prisoner is loosed again and is taken aside and once more persuaded to confess, being led to believe that he will in that case not be put to death.

Andro, mosh ti bolje, ovo je krajnje nemastovito...:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. 03. 2005. 02:23 

Beware of the signs... watch for the EYE!

Nije dobro maštat, loše je za shvaćanje stvarnosti......

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. 03. 2005. 21:54 
Jao ovdje svi pametni, a pogotovo Gia! Sta cu ja ovako glup medu ovim pametnim ljudima! Znao sam ja da se ovdje ne zna ko je pametniji od koga. Jao Gia sto ti zavidim.
P.S. Ulo(Androphagous - ovo je u zagradi radi Gie jer mozda i nju zovu Ulo cim se nekako nasla u mom gore navedenom tekstu. :-) ) zbog tebe su mi zakljucali LOTR temu, gotov si!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. 03. 2005. 22:12 

Androphagous wrote:

odakle ti ovo???

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31. 03. 2005. 03:38 

Aruna wrote:
Androphagous wrote:

odakle ti ovo???

ako te nešto zanima, onda potražiš, kao u mom slučaju.
potraži pod controversial.com/malleus maleficarum.
Interesantno je šta je crkvica sve radila kako bi uništila ženski rod koji slobodno misli!

"...First published in 1486, the Malleus Maleficarum was one of the most widely referenced and infamous books of its time. Throughout the middle Ages and the entire period of the witchcraft hysteria, the Malleus Maleficarum was the most influential guide used for the persecution and torture of witches and heretics. Montague Summers who translated it into English called it: “One of the most important, wisest and weightiest books in the world”. Due to the rapid spread of the Printing Press revolution in the late 1400's (generally attributed to Johann Gutenberg), it became widely available to the masses and for over two centuries was second only in sales to the Bible. It was initially written to lend credibility to, then justify, support and enforce a Papal Bull issued by Pope Innocent VIII on December 5th 1484..."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next